SM11 Miracle Twins!

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
Heracross is going to be to situational. Maybe a tech for decks like Pikarom...

Terrakion's cave king attack is a really good number when you combine it with diancie, dojo and band. Unfortunately DCE is rotating so this attack is to costly. I won't mention the second attack. BTW what will you use to damage your Pokemon? Drm Trapinch?

Wechselbalg

brb
The thing with Misty's Request is that you can only play 1 supporter per turn unless you are behind on prizes and play Surge. It's best use will be lessening the potential of having a dead hand next turn and even that isn't guaranteed with disruption cards.

Misty was obviously meant to be played with Slowduck TTGX so you can get supporters into your hand to inflict dmg.

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
Misty and Lapras: The combo could be turned into a supporter search with surge. If you have surge in hand Lapras in bench you can reuse Misty for a supporter of your choice. Seems clunky compared to Lele but Lele's gone. Still would play Dedenne over this. Misty could go in control decks though.

Night city: Free retreat is nice. Switch a damaged Sabletar could be huge! Other than that I see few uses.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
The thing with Misty's Request is that you can only play 1 supporter per turn unless you are behind on prizes and play Surge. It's best use will be lessening the potential of having a dead hand next turn and even that isn't guaranteed with disruption cards.
I had to say that this means you can grab 6 supporters on a single turn, plus PokeGear 3.0

Lapras: ...
Misty’s Request: at first, I didn’t connect this to Duckpoke (I’m bad at these connections,
I’d be a terrible detective and thus hate mystery novels). Either way, the Lapras/Misty/Duckpoke combo seems solid. Get, say, 4 supporters, hit 160. Get 6 and OHKO Pikarom. Get 4 and OHKO Reshizard. Seems pretty good. Other than that, it looks like it’ll be like Illima was in SM base.
Night City: looks like a strong addition to Greninjark. Too bad that one Zygarde that lets you Cell Connector for 190 w/ Diancie and Fighting Dojo comes out before this does...

ronangorski

Aspiring Trainer
YAY! Finally a Necrozma regular form card for my poke(card)dex +_+
With Silvally, in August I'll complete it, as the promo Silvally baby wasn't released in Brazil :(

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Misty's Request - Additonal to the fact that it gives free 120 for Slowduck, it also helps getting the supporters that you may need. 3-4 Geodudes
  • Lapras - Really helpful although the atk is bad in the world without Choice Band. 4 Geodudes
  • Night City - Good on Dark decks. 4-5 Geodudes

Kashvinder Mann

Aspiring Trainer
Seems like we've got another "Granbull-style" attacker in Exeggutor, really interested to see how it'd work compared to how Granbull worked.

Also, I'm more curious about that new Necrozma, it has an attack revolving around a special energy and we were told there'd be one in this set.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Exeggcute/Exeggutor - 180 while discarding your entire hand? Let's Go! Energy Cost, nah. Malamar.4 Geodudes
Necrozma - 160 can do a lot, UN can now have a non-GX atkr other than Giratina. Although we don't have CB nxt format, it KOs most non-GX 3-4 Geodudes

Nyora

A Cat
Are we getting some sort of Psychic Special Energy???? Both cards seem to benefit from maybe a psychic energy that somehow provides 2 energy in a turn or something.

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
What a grim side effect of "Judgement." :/

Necrozma sounds like a nice tech in Malamar, as 160 can hit numbers on the bench setters like Dedenne-GX and Jirachi-GX.