SM11 Miracle Twins!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, May 9, 2019.

1. Ev1l Aspiring Trainer
    Ev1l

Night city and Weavile gx take me back to xy base set's Fairy garden and Aromatisse

DM_nightshade and Lord Goomy like this.

2. Pokenerd Aspiring Trainer
    Pokenerd

Heracross is going to be to situational. Maybe a tech for decks like Pikarom...

Terrakion's cave king attack is a really good number when you combine it with diancie, dojo and band. Unfortunately DCE is rotating so this attack is to costly. I won't mention the second attack. BTW what will you use to damage your Pokemon? Drm Trapinch?

3. Wechselbalg *****
    Wechselbalg

Misty was obviously meant to be played with Slowduck TTGX so you can get supporters into your hand to inflict dmg.

4. Pokenerd Aspiring Trainer
    Pokenerd

Misty and Lapras: The combo could be turned into a supporter search with surge. If you have surge in hand Lapras in bench you can reuse Misty for a supporter of your choice. Seems clunky compared to Lele but Lele's gone. Still would play Dedenne over this. Misty could go in control decks though.

Night city: Free retreat is nice. Switch a damaged Sabletar could be huge! Other than that I see few uses.

5. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

I had to say that this means you can grab 6 supporters on a single turn, plus PokeGear 3.0

Lapras: ...
    Misty’s Request: at first, I didn’t connect this to Duckpoke (I’m bad at these connections,
    I’d be a terrible detective and thus hate mystery novels). Either way, the Lapras/Misty/Duckpoke combo seems solid. Get, say, 4 supporters, hit 160. Get 6 and OHKO Pikarom. Get 4 and OHKO Reshizard. Seems pretty good. Other than that, it looks like it’ll be like Illima was in SM base.
    Night City: looks like a strong addition to Greninjark. Too bad that one Zygarde that lets you Cell Connector for 190 w/ Diancie and Fighting Dojo comes out before this does...

6. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

Come to think of it, Misty looks really nervous in that picture.

7. Swampert Full Art #GROOKEYGANG
    Swampert Full Art

Mahone from Mahone's Tricky Gym is definitely going to be excited about Misty getting another FA

8. Team Rocket Agent Aspiring Trainer
    Team Rocket Agent

GEN 1 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 life!!!!

Let's go Lt. Surge with Raichu full art baby!!!!

9. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK The Phazing Spider-Man
    TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

That's because Ash is there

Lord Goomy likes this.
  10. AngryBokoblin Guzzlord is fun
    AngryBokoblin

Misty is busted with hat girls.
    Once marshadow rotates...

Alpacino likes this.
  11. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

Holy crap... you’re right....
    [Goomy will remember that...]

12. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

Also, it’s Surge to Misty for 3 hats to Morgan for the mass boost in one turn.
    ONE TURN. All you have to do is have Surge, Misty, and a hat.

13. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

14. ronangorski Aspiring Trainer
    ronangorski

YAY! Finally a Necrozma regular form card for my poke(card)dex +_+
    With Silvally, in August I'll complete it, as the promo Silvally baby wasn't released in Brazil :(

15. Zero Umbreon Pyromaniacal sorcerer
    Zero Umbreon

Why does Exeggutor use Judgement? :p

Lord Goomy likes this.
  16. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

• Misty's Request - Additonal to the fact that it gives free 120 for Slowduck, it also helps getting the supporters that you may need. 3-4 Geodudes
    • Lapras - Really helpful although the atk is bad in the world without Choice Band. 4 Geodudes
    • Night City - Good on Dark decks. 4-5 Geodudes

17. xTITAN Training Aspirer
    xTITAN

Psychic Exeggcute makes Alolan Eggs way better—you can now treasure for the basic.

Lord Goomy and ronangorski like this.
  18. Kashvinder Mann Aspiring Trainer
    Kashvinder Mann

Seems like we've got another "Granbull-style" attacker in Exeggutor, really interested to see how it'd work compared to how Granbull worked.

Also, I'm more curious about that new Necrozma, it has an attack revolving around a special energy and we were told there'd be one in this set.

19. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

Exeggcute/Exeggutor - 180 while discarding your entire hand? Let's Go! Energy Cost, nah. Malamar.4 Geodudes
    Necrozma - 160 can do a lot, UN can now have a non-GX atkr other than Giratina. Although we don't have CB nxt format, it KOs most non-GX 3-4 Geodudes

20. Nyora Ticked Off ^^
    Nyora

Are we getting some sort of Psychic Special Energy???? Both cards seem to benefit from maybe a psychic energy that somehow provides 2 energy in a turn or something.

Number51x likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 1 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?