SM11 Miracle Twins!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, May 9, 2019.

1. ScrawnyMeowth1 The Maker of Pokemon Lists
    ScrawnyMeowth1

I wonder if this means we'll get a Mega Heracross, and if so, how the evolution would work. I hope they don't do what they did with Baby Pokémon and make them unable to evolve.

2. Blob55 Aspiring Trainer
    Blob55

I'd rather get Mega Pinsir, since IMO it looks better than Mega Heracross and it needs a card.

3. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

[​IMG]
    Well, fifteen, but yes.

If we're lucky we'll get some more of the remaining Megas used up in TTGX cards, but I doubt we're suddenly gonna get random Megas like Heracross that evolve from regular cards.

4. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

• Heracross - The first atk is situational with the loss of Brooklet and Nest Ball, its hard to get it out easily and against a non-GX that don't run GX atks of some sort, you're screwd. Imagine with Normalium Z, Welder, and DCE, you can do 200 on the second atk. But we don't have DCE anymore. 3 Geodudes
    • Terrakion - the first Terrakion after LTR, and the atk is situational and harder to pull than usual. And its for 3 nrg attachments. 3-4 Geodudes

5. ScrawnyMeowth1 The Maker of Pokemon Lists
    ScrawnyMeowth1

For reference, here are the mega evolutions that have not had cards yet:
    Mega Pinsir
    Mega Medicham
    Mega Banette
    Mega Abomasnow
    Mega Sableye (will get a card in Unified Minds)
    Mega Latias
    Mega Lopunny

I think that's all.

6. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK The Phazing Spider-Man
    TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

I assume that if that happens it would be like the old Level X cards

7. AshCo I gotta spruce this place up for the GAAAEEEEMS
    AshCo

I mean I'm incredibly glad it GOT a card finally but... Yeah. I really hope it gets a GX for completion's sake. They did it with the EXs, hell, Terrakion was the first one to get an EX!! Come on Pokemon, you can do it. I hate when something in a group gets left out.

Anyways.. I like that Terrakion in terms of its attack. That plus Magma's Secret Base could be some fun shenanigans.

8. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

Sharkrai likes this.
  9. sw_bionic Aspiring Trainer
    sw_bionic

that stadium seems great for dark decks hehe

10. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

The proportions on Lapras are very... off. And I'm usually a stan for himemaru!

11. Serenade808 Aspiring Trainer
    Serenade808

Would be bummed if I did attach those extra energies just to have all my 10 coin flips to be all tails

Lord Goomy likes this.
  12. ShinyJordeon Aspiring Trainer
    ShinyJordeon

Well hello there, full art misty.

13. Aera14 Aspiring Trainer
    Aera14

Can't wait for the FA of Misty’s Request!

14. Aera14 Aspiring Trainer
    Aera14

Also I this that people how rely on Supporter cards like Morgan will find a use for Misty’s Request and the fact that Lapras act like a VS Seeker foe Misty’s Request mean you just need to run the one Misty.

15. treyh37 Watcher of Thorns
    treyh37

so use misty to get all 3 copies of misty into hand, 1 in discard, use lapras to get 4th misty into hand, then use powered up psyduck + slowpoke gx attack and discard 4 misty to hit for 160, repeat next turn.

could work especially if fire stays big.

AngryBokoblin, Lord Goomy and OVERGRO like this.
  16. Yen Aspiring Trainer
    Yen

Advanced Member Member

well well, so now we have a card that will load up for Psyduck and Slowpoke's attack. i hope we can have more support for that attack. cause 160 for 2 is decent, but it needs so much set up

Lord Goomy likes this.
  17. Oddish22 Aspiring Trainer
    Oddish22

From 2 boxes I pulled no Erika or Sabrina (no Brock or Jasmine either, but the other 2 were my top wishes), from 3 boxes no Koga or Janine. Will Misty be my first gym leader FA? I had no Whitney or any other gym leader before either, but I never did open more than 1 box before the last 2 sets.

18. Dark Espeon Dark Avatar
    Dark Espeon

Not that much. If you run four Misty's Request in addition to at least twelve other supporter cards and four Lapras you can use Misty's request to get three other supporter to discard a total of six supporters each turn. With Choice Band this should enable Psyduck and Slowpoke GX to hit relevant numbers at a constant rate. Also include two to three Pal Pad to retrieve supporters not named Misty's Request since the four Lapras will be able to retrieve all four Misty's Request from the discard on their own.

OVERGRO likes this.
  19. MegaPod_781 Bug Thug
    MegaPod_781

I like the art on Night City and Misty’ Request, and their effects look fun, too!

20. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK The Phazing Spider-Man
    TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

The thing with Misty's Request is that you can only play 1 supporter per turn unless you are behind on prizes and play Surge. It's best use will be lessening the potential of having a dead hand next turn and even that isn't guaranteed with disruption cards.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?