SM11 Miracle Twins!

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder if this means we'll get a Mega Heracross, and if so, how the evolution would work. I hope they don't do what they did with Baby Pokémon and make them unable to evolve.
I'd rather get Mega Pinsir, since IMO it looks better than Mega Heracross and it needs a card.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Took them 20 years to make a fighting type Heracross and it isn't even holographic...
HeracrossEXTeamRocketReturns43.jpg

Well, fifteen, but yes.

I wonder if this means we'll get a Mega Heracross, and if so, how the evolution would work.
If we're lucky we'll get some more of the remaining Megas used up in TTGX cards, but I doubt we're suddenly gonna get random Megas like Heracross that evolve from regular cards.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Heracross - The first atk is situational with the loss of Brooklet and Nest Ball, its hard to get it out easily and against a non-GX that don't run GX atks of some sort, you're screwd. Imagine with Normalium Z, Welder, and DCE, you can do 200 on the second atk. But we don't have DCE anymore. 3 Geodudes
  • Terrakion - the first Terrakion after LTR, and the atk is situational and harder to pull than usual. And its for 3 nrg attachments. 3-4 Geodudes

ScrawnyMeowth1

The Maker of Pokemon Lists
For reference, here are the mega evolutions that have not had cards yet:
Mega Pinsir
Mega Medicham
Mega Banette
Mega Abomasnow
Mega Sableye (will get a card in Unified Minds)
Mega Latias
Mega Lopunny

I think that's all.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
HeracrossEXTeamRocketReturns43.jpg

Well, fifteen, but yes.

If we're lucky we'll get some more of the remaining Megas used up in TTGX cards, but I doubt we're suddenly gonna get random Megas like Heracross that evolve from regular cards.
I assume that if that happens it would be like the old Level X cards

Scoop

Literally a sheep
WHAT
He's not a GX
like Virizion...
or Cobalion...
or Keldeo...
I mean I'm incredibly glad it GOT a card finally but... Yeah. I really hope it gets a GX for completion's sake. They did it with the EXs, hell, Terrakion was the first one to get an EX!! Come on Pokemon, you can do it. I hate when something in a group gets left out.

Anyways.. I like that Terrakion in terms of its attack. That plus Magma's Secret Base could be some fun shenanigans.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
The proportions on Lapras are very... off. And I'm usually a stan for himemaru!

Aera14

Aspiring Trainer
Also I this that people how rely on Supporter cards like Morgan will find a use for Misty’s Request and the fact that Lapras act like a VS Seeker foe Misty’s Request mean you just need to run the one Misty.

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
so use misty to get all 3 copies of misty into hand, 1 in discard, use lapras to get 4th misty into hand, then use powered up psyduck + slowpoke gx attack and discard 4 misty to hit for 160, repeat next turn.

could work especially if fire stays big.

Yen

Aspiring Trainer
well well, so now we have a card that will load up for Psyduck and Slowpoke's attack. i hope we can have more support for that attack. cause 160 for 2 is decent, but it needs so much set up

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
From 2 boxes I pulled no Erika or Sabrina (no Brock or Jasmine either, but the other 2 were my top wishes), from 3 boxes no Koga or Janine. Will Misty be my first gym leader FA? I had no Whitney or any other gym leader before either, but I never did open more than 1 box before the last 2 sets.

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
well well, so now we have a card that will load up for Psyduck and Slowpoke's attack. i hope we can have more support for that attack. cause 160 for 2 is decent, but it needs so much set up

Not that much. If you run four Misty's Request in addition to at least twelve other supporter cards and four Lapras you can use Misty's request to get three other supporter to discard a total of six supporters each turn. With Choice Band this should enable Psyduck and Slowpoke GX to hit relevant numbers at a constant rate. Also include two to three Pal Pad to retrieve supporters not named Misty's Request since the four Lapras will be able to retrieve all four Misty's Request from the discard on their own.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
The thing with Misty's Request is that you can only play 1 supporter per turn unless you are behind on prizes and play Surge. It's best use will be lessening the potential of having a dead hand next turn and even that isn't guaranteed with disruption cards.

Ev1l

Aspiring Trainer
Night city and Weavile gx take me back to xy base set's Fairy garden and Aromatisse