SM11 Miracle Twins!

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
And right after I commended Miracle Twins for Fighting Heracross and Terrakion, today we get our 12th Exeggutor and 22nd Necrozma cards from Gen 7, so I'm back to my default form of:

source.gif

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Psychic Exeggcute is a nice addition to the Dragon Alolan Exeggutor deck and Necrozma could become a stable in Malamar decks since it knocks out most non-GX attackers and some bench sitters. Not sold on the Psychic Kanto Exeggutor since he needs three energies and fails to hit numbers in the current format. As such it becomes hard to stream them. The side effect of having to discard one's entire hand is not good either.

Tails19950

Aspiring Trainer
So once Necrozma gets printed in English, have we'll have gotten a regular card of every single Pokémon in existence from Gens 1-7?
All individual Pokemon yeh, just missing some forms like winter and autumn sawsbuck and deerling, the other colours of Minior, and 6 of the Mega Pokemon (7 if you count Mega Sableye as he’s sharing with Tyranitar)

Kalnhobbs

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder if Granbull players will switch to Exeggutor? I mean, hits higher numbers and better ball search (as of now), and similar playstyle.

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
I wonder if Granbull players will switch to Exeggutor? I mean, hits higher numbers and better ball search (as of now), and similar playstyle.

Not at all. Kanto Exeggutor need [P][P][C] to hit for 180 damage and is therefore hard to stream unless we get a Triple Psychic Energy that provides [P][P][P] for one attachment. Part of the charm of Granbull is that he hits for a solid 160 damage for a single energy attachment. Kanto Exeggutor does n ot fit that bill. The Psychic Exeggcute on the other hand is a nice addition to the dragon type Alolan Exeggutor since he can also be searched for with Mysterious Treasure now.

ScrawnyMeowth1

The Maker of Pokemon Lists
I wonder if this means we'll get the remaining cards from the Misty & Brock Trainer Battle Deck in Unified Minds.

KK-Swizzle

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Misty might make hat ladies a viable engine...Waaayyy better than Stevens resolve in that regard. Mismagius into surge/misty/Morgan seems very possible turn 1 in an aggro build

KK-Swizzle

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Wow Necrozma is really powerful as well, might help bring back the unit energy version of ultra mally

Pikachu6319

Scooby
All individual Pokemon yeh, just missing some forms like winter and autumn sawsbuck and deerling, the other colours of Minior, and 6 of the Mega Pokemon (7 if you count Mega Sableye as he’s sharing with Tyranitar)

As long as we're not taking both types into account of course. If we are then we still have stuff missing, but I suspect that will always be the case.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
And right after I commended Miracle Twins for Fighting Heracross and Terrakion, today we get our 12th Exeggutor and 22nd Necrozma cards from Gen 7, so I'm back to my default form of:

This is only our second ever Necrozma after Necrozma GX as far as I'm concerned. Note that I consider Dusk Mane, Dawn Wings, and Ultra different Pokemon for all intents and purposes.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Psychic Eggs and Eggtree? Pretty cool.
Please Psychic Venusaur.
Please Colorless Charizard.
Eggs can be Treasured now, yay!
Eggtree does 180, but that’s for a tanky cost and insufficient numbers on Tag Teams.
Necrozma is bad, unfortunately. If it was for EACH special energy, that’d be exciting.
But noooo.

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
I find it odd that the regular form of Necrozma doesn't count as an Ultra Beast, as this attack would synergise well with Beast Energy and Beast Ring. Like, why is Dusk Mane, Dawn Wings and Ultra a Beast, but not the regular? The GX isn't one either interestingly.

AuraStormLucario

Aspiring Trainer
The proportions on Lapras are very... off. And I'm usually a stan for himemaru!

Kagemaru Himeno is my favorite illustrators, responsible for masterpieces such as Manaphy SL, Raichu BUS, Reshiram LTR, Clefable PLS, Houndoom COL, Aron TRI, Chatot MD, Mew SW, and Celebi MT (I have a page in my binder dedicated to these nine cards). He did a Lapras holo back in the ex era too, I think it was ex Power Keepers, and it looked like an amazing card. The dimensions here do seem the slightest bit unusual, but it's a beautiful card nonetheless!

EDIT: The other Lapras is from Legend Makers