Scariest Nightmare / Dream?

RE: Most scary nightmare/ dream?

I had a dream where i was chasing a german sheperd and it suddenly turned into cerberus. Then dragons came out and helped me fight it with a pistol. All of a sudden I was in a pokemon world and they were playing football. apperently there was a good game against the hooves and the tails when one broke their leg and died O_O.

I dreamed I was dating Zac Efron. Then I realized it was Justin Bieber. See how scary that was for me?

FYI:
I hate JB. =x

kawaii_Mew said:
I dreamed I was dating Zac Efron. Then I realized it was Justin Bieber. See how scary that was for me?

FYI:
I hate JB. =x

You poor soul. How many hours did you scream for? Did they give you sedatives? When is you first session with a psychiatrist?

I recently had a dream in which Lady Gaga was my date to homecoming, and she went in a raw meat suit :x

It was midnight, and I was outside my house. Then a relative(not an actual relative), who was around fourteen, started scattering some sort of gas around. I couldn't breathe, so I go out on to the driveway, and find several cars with their headlights on. They force me to direct them out the driveway, I do so, then the dream ends.

Weird.

I had this one a few days ago:

I was walking home from school and I see a gorilla running around in the street (My dreams have no logic applied), well, the gorilla ended up mauling and eventually eating me and I was sort of in what looked like the deepest depths of h@ll. Then i spent the rest of my life looking for the way out (In the dream I was aging very quickly).

My nightmare was:
I was in my bedroom and i was looking outside , A casual night.
Then i looked down and standing in the garden was a clown with a balloon
i was excited to see if he was going to give me a balloon etc,
So i wen't downstairs and held out a flash light because it's dark , and a shadow Appeared and a voice came, kind of like
"We can just be friends"
So i opened the the door and checked out side and all i could see is a dark room with people hung by the neck,
I sat down and cried , after that the clown came through the glass and said , i used your family for decoration , Like it?
I was furious! i punched the clown as hard as i could but my hand wouldn't hit him it was like hitting a force field and i smashed my hand.
then he gave an evil laugh and said "your next" he handed me the balloon and it popped open and blood poured out, it covered my eyesight.
Then i felt a tense feeling round my neck , i looked down and i had been hanged.

It was a freaky dream i woke up in cold sweat.

Spread this message: I love terence perkins

I once had a nightmare that my username was Dubstep Hotel

Dream 1

I had a dream once where I "woke up" and saw someone staring at me. They had a big shocked look on there face and I was thinking to myself "what the?" .. then I got up and realized that I had stepped out of my body. I absolutely pooped it and ran downstairs shouting my mum and dad etc. They were sat down on the sofa and I was trying to get their attention but they couldn't see or hear me... I couldn't touch them either. It felt SO REAL.
After I had woke up for real It freaked me out for a good while.

Dream 2

Has anyone heard of sleep paralysis? Where you are "awake" but you can not move because your body is still "sleeping". It feels as if someone is sat on you. Well this happened, but when I was looking forward I could see something there staring at me. Not human. I was 100% sure there was something there just looking at me. I started panicking and tried to move but I couldn't. Very scary...
Here is more info about sleep paralysis if you don't know
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Only one nightmare has ever made me cry and twist around in my bed.

I had taken an overdose of eight pills, of which each had two hours of invisibility to it. I was walking around the house, and saw that my parents had divorced, and my mother had married a woman. I can't remember much, except that horrible things happened while I was invisible. I tried to speak, but I couldn't. It was just scary.

Some Loser said:
LOOL, I know freaky!!

Some Loser said:

I had a nightmare i was called Some looser cause i'm not one.

RE: Scariest Nightmare/ Dream?

About a month and a half ago, I had a nightmare that it was night time (probably around 4:00 AM if I had to guess) and me and my brother were raiding the fridge for food and drinks. He was searching for something to drink and I was standing behind him. All of a sudden, his arms stopped moving and I was like "Dude, are you okay? Find something to drink yet? Let me in the fridge! I'm hungry!" and he stood there in silence for about a minute or two, at that point I was shouting at him to make sure he okay. I said "BRADLEY! BRADLEY!!!! You alright!?" and then he turned around really slowly and said in a raspy, deep, menacing voice "I'm not Bradley anymore....". It turns out he was possessed, the demon possessing him told me to free my brother, that I must kill the demon; and I said "But.... I can't kill you! You're inside my brother's body, and that would kill him too!" So the demon replied "I know. That's why it's so wonderful!!!", and then he lets out the evilest laugh I've ever heard.

I was knocked unconscious by a vicious swipe from the demon's claws. When I came to, I was laying in front of the front door, watching my brother get excised. Unable to get up, I had no choice but to watch my brother get excised by a priest. My brother was tied to a chair and his hand were tied by leather belts. After a few hours, the exorcism stopped. The rope and belts were broken, and my brother was laying on the floor dead.

I woke up in tears and the first thing I did was run to his room to make sure he was okay. The nightmare felt so realistic.

I'm not even afraid of clowns and I had a nightmare that I was falling into an actual abyss (never ending hole) with clowns with purple and green makeup laughing at me. I was crying and it was about 2:30 and I was like 5. :( childhood :(

I had a nightmare once that I was attacked by a blue ringed octopus. I have no freaking idea why I was on the coast of Australia, or why I was being attacked, I don't freaking care. I was left paralyzed by the venom and left conscious while submerged beneath the water, unable to move, yet fully aware of the stuff around me. It was scary as hell. I always have these random as heck dreams. Always!

The scariest night mare I ever had was rather strange.

I woke up in my bed to find an Alien Facehugger laying next to me. And I was like, "Ok, that is weird." Anyways...
I went through the normal school day. Nothing strange.

Then at the end of the day my pal came up to give me a hug for somereason. And out busted the chestburster. It killed him, but not me.

Then the place was flooded with aliens, and I was torn limb from limb. Then I came back to life, and torn limb from limb again. Repeat about 4 times.
Then I woke up.
I believe I screamed when I looked down and saw that my legs were covered by the blanket, thinking they were gone.

Lets see, two that I can think of:

DREAM 1 - I have had this MANY, MANY, MANY times.

So, I went to sleep and the moment I closed my eyes, I felt as if they were open again... I saw everything around me. Then, everything started to shrink, and the world fell apart around me.
Then, like every dream I have, I fall into a swirling vortex of darkness, and basically every single thing that I can remember that I said that day... Then the words consume me...

BEST DREAM EVER

DREAM 2 - I've had this a few times, but Im sure a lot of people have...

Once again, asleep. I'm having this wonderful dream about rainbows and butterflies and bunnies and swirling vortexes of darkness' that consume me, then all of a sudden, I fall to the ground of a... Lets say, Limbo like region... I hear a loud puffing from very far away, but approaching rapidly and I realise that something is after me. I run, it runs, it kills me and I don't know what it is... Beautiful.

What I think is the reasons for my dreams - So, as a few of you know, I'm very impulsive, in real life as well as the Internet. The first dream appears from me regretting my words. Wonderful.

Second dream reason - Everything comes back to bite me in the ass... Ad I believe in karma... Wonderful.

I once had a dream that I was trapped in a room by myself and was being forced to watch a 9-hour documentary on why ants are smarter than humans. *shivers*

That feel when you're getting chased by something and keep tripping like a dumbass.

That feeling in a dream, when you're barely lucid enough to know three things.
One: I'm lucid. This is a dream.
Two: This is a dream. No, it's never a dream, more like a nightmare. And I'm lucid. Grrreeeeeeeaaaaaatttttt.
And three: I just know there's going to be a zombie behind this door.

Which happened to me a month ago. I haven't fallen asleep before 1am since.

Back