Ready Aim Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luispipe8 said:
Omega Soul said:
I still don't see the logic of how you live when you shoot yourself and get shot, while simply shooting yourself is deadly.

* Omega Soul shoots self, and also gets shot by luis
I'm fiiiiiiine!

* Omega Soul shoots self, and nothing else happens
Oh noooooooooo!

I'm assuming that the bullet you shoot to yourself is detoured by the bullet shot at you and then is bounced back into it's shooter.

Makes enough sense? No, so let's just go with it. xD

MAKES SENSE!?
Where is your logic? Have you not ever done Physics? And let's NOT go with it.

bbninjas said:
Luispipe8 said:
I'm assuming that the bullet you shoot to yourself is detoured by the bullet shot at you and then is bounced back into it's shooter.

Makes enough sense? No, so let's just go with it. xD

MAKES SENSE!?

I AM taking a Physics course at University. e.e What I'm saying is, the chances of the perfect case scenario for that to happen is almost 0. xD Imagine all the bounces it'll need.

Luispipe8 said:
bbninjas said:
MAKES SENSE!?

I AM taking a Physics course at University. e.e What I'm saying is, the chances of the perfect case scenario for that to happen is almost 0. xD Imagine all the bounces it'll need.

WAIT. Did I just read that right? Is says your ARE taking a Physics course at University... I would've never guessed. :rolleyes:

._. You should send a fully fledge report on how bullets cannot swerve if you shoot yourself, and you cannot survive shooting yourself if someone shoots you because you have shot yourself to PMJ. Aah. That was a mouthful. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I seem to be doing a lot of eye rolling :rolleyes:

The round is over. Stay tuned for the update.

Everyone stood around, with a free kill to use however they pleased. The question was, who would make the first move?

Luis raised his gun to shoot. Before he could make a move, Ice Espeon fired an Ice Beam at him. Luis pulled out a warp pipe and sucked it up. Turning the pipe towards Ice Espeon, the attack was returned back at him, freezing him solid. Blui then swung a giant hammer with ponies on it and smashed Ice Espeon to pieces.

Drohn ran around yelling things in Dutch. GM DracLord took out a rocket launcher and fired it at him. Drohn caught it and sent it right back, exploding GM DracLord. Brave Vesperia and Machamp The Champion then leaped out of the shadows, each ready to flex Drac, but he was too late and Drohn was nowhere to be seen. Machamp The Champion then sat down and cried into all of his hands, and Brave Vesperia consoled him.

Omega Soul was slinking around, eyes set on Jeremy1026. He tiptoed around a corner and saw Mr.Muffin. He tried to be quiet, but Mr.Muffin saw him. Seeing they had the same idea, they decided to call a temporary truce and take on Jeremy1026, who was sitting in a field of flowers singing to himself. "Okay, you go that way and I'll go this way," Omega Soul suggested. "We'll take him out from both sides and there's no way he'll escape. Sound good?" Mr.Muffin nodded and did as he was told. They took their positions, drew their blades, and charged. They both leaped a mighty leap and swung just as Jeremy laid on the grass, causing both of them to stab each other in the face.

Meanwhile, AlexanderTheAwesome was sitting atop a cliff with a sniper rifle. He saw the two guys stab each other and chuckled to himself. At this rate, everyone else would be dead. He looked down his scope at bbninjas, who was walking and talking with Brave Vesperia and pretending to be his friend just long enough so he could stab him in the back, literally.

AlexanderTheAwesome's heart skipped a beat as he heard a gun cocked behind him. "Don't move," TheGuy said. AlexanderTheAwesome wasn't gonna go out like a chump, so he reached for the knife in his pocket. TheGuy grabbed AlexanderTheAwesome, leaped off the cliff, and did a super manly flying suplex of god into the ground before standing up unscathed.

Celever was so impressed by this that he blew his own face off.

Keeper of Night, King Xerneas, and Eron all were best friends. They decided to make a suicide pact and then they all drank the Kool-Aid.

Everything was quiet. A siren sounded, signaling the end of the round. The survivors started to clean up the dead. Chaos Jackal came out of the bathroom, zipping up his pants. "What did I miss? Sorry, I was pooping."

Teal looked up from the magazine he was reading. "Huh? Was there something?"

grantm1999 went to answer him, but as soon as he opened his mouth, he exploded.

Casualties this round:

AlexanderTheAwesome
Brave Vesperia
Celever
Eron
GM DracLord
grantm1999
Ice Espeon
Keeper of Night
King Xerneas
not Luispipe8
Mr.Muffin
Omega Soul

Remaining players

bbninjas
Blui
Chaos Jackal
Drohn
Jeremy1026
Luispipe8
Machamp The Champion
Teal
TheGuy

Chaos Jackal and Teal have both earned a piercing shot. Round two starts now. You have 48 hours.

bbninjas said:
Yeah! I sneakly stabbed Brave Vesperia in the back... I'm soooo friendly.

I'm a really great friend. I'd give you the shirt off my back, but there's a bloody hole in it.

Brave Vesperia said:
bbninjas said:
Yeah! I sneakly stabbed Brave Vesperia in the back... I'm soooo friendly.

I'm a really great friend. I'd give you the shirt off my back, but there's a bloody hole in it.
Maybe if you tell me the actions of every other player I will give you an antidote o.0

I'm 99.99% sure I actually shot myself... Don't know why I died...

Or in that case, don't know how I'm typing this from the grave...

Edit: Also, If I read the flavor correctly, I didn't die... xD

I knew there was something wrong with that punch... I blame Eron, this was obviously his idea.

Also, Celever had the best death. Confirmed.

Luispipe8 said:
I'm 99.99% sure I actually shot myself... Don't know why I died...

Or in that case, don't know how I'm typing this from the grave...

Edit: Also, If I read the flavor correctly, I didn't die... xD

Wow! Its true... It looks like your not in a grave... yet.

Go team "kill GM Draclord"! :D (sorry drac) /me highfives Drohn and Brave

Now, who to shoot... Well, I sure look pretty vulnerable. Meh. I was tired of living anyway.

Keeper of Night said:
I knew there was something wrong with that punch... I blame Eron, this was obviously his idea.

Also, Celever had the best death. Confirmed.

SuicideSquad.
Suicide_Squad_logo.JPG

Luispipe8 is in. If that changes your vote you may do so.

Also feel free to deadtalk

Oh... so jeremy shot himself and muffin shot jeremy too.I had the impression everyone would want to shoot someone in the first round.

Oh, and this was celever's face just before it blew up.

http://www.roblox.com/Awesome-face-fat-item?id=32931037

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back