Ready Aim Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega Soul said:
Oh... so jeremy shot himself and muffin shot jeremy too.I had the impression everyone would want to shoot someone in the first round.

Oh, and this was celever's face just before it blew up.

http://www.roblox.com/Awesome-face-fat-item?id=32931037

I talked enough crap in the thread that I had to shoot myself if I wanted any chance at remaining alive.

I didn't though I would be a target so early.. if i knew 2 people are going to target me. I should have shot myself instead..

See you in the grave MtC wish you'll be shot today..

Ha, knew it...! ;)

Now, should I go depress myself again so I can suicide, or look for a fight so I can kill someone...?

Luispipe8 said:
Ha, knew it...! ;)

Now, should I go depress myself again so I can suicide, or look for a fight so I can kill someone...?

Wanna hear my suggestion

*Don't do nothing.. With minimal target.. the bound to be someone targetting you

GM DracLord said:
Luispipe8 said:
Ha, knew it...! ;)

Wanna hear my suggestion

*Don't do nothing.. With minimal target.. the bound to be someone targetting you

Sounds like you are hinting that one should shoot oneself.

Jeremy1026 said:
GM DracLord said:
Wanna hear my suggestion

Sounds like you are hinting that one should shoot oneself.

But you wouldnt want to end up like certain someone where no one wants to target you

I assume I won't pierce my own defence. :D Come at me, come at me, come at me. Yes, please. Next round I will win with my piercing shot. :3

Come at me.

I bet you won't.

Jeremy1026 was breathing heavily, looking around nervously. He came so close to being killed! He reached down for a nearby branch and picked it up, intent on using it against whatever ruffian would attack him.

Drohn kept running around, shouting things in Dutch. He didn't really know why he was doing it, but it seemed to work for him, so he kept at it.

bbninjas went super saiyan four and made a mad dash at Jeremy. Jeremy shrieked and held out his branch. bbninjas went to deliver a flying Goku punch but wound up with a stick in his eye instead.

Machamp The Champion heard that TheGuy flexed a guy real good last round, so he went to investigate. "Hey TheGuy," he said, gesturing with his four arms, "I heard you flexed a guy real good last round. Can you show me ya moves?"

"Sure!" TheGuy said, eager to teach. He climbed up to the top of a cliff, got a running start, and did his super manly flying suplex of god off of it. Unfortunately, he forgot to take a body with him, so he exploded in a bloody mess as soon as he hit the ground. It splattered on Machamp The Champion. He was so overcome with guilt that he flexed himself to death.

Teal ran around in a banana suit, screaming about how great Skype was. Chaos Jackal said nana nana boo boo, stick your head in doo doo, IRC rules and you suxorz. He then put up a huge Death Star shield around him to keep everyone out. Teal took out the Fairy Slingshot from Zelda and shot a Deku Seed into the hole opening or whatever and it went down Chaos Jackal's throat and he died.

Drohn rushed over to Teal. "groeten en gegroet" he said

Teal smiled. "kan ik begrijpen dat" he said. "wachten. wat er aan de hand?" he asked, looking completely terrified.

Drohn patted him on the shoulder. "dit is wat er gebeurt als iemand die nederlands probeert niet spreken nederlands schrijven. er zijn waarschijnlijk grammaticafouten overal!"

Teal couldn't handle it. "mijn hersenen brandt met de kracht van duizend zonnen! AIEEEEEEEEE!" And he melted.

Luispipe8 emerged from a warp pipe. "IT'S-A MEEEEEEEEE" but Teal was already dead.

Blui came out into the field with a huge Team Rocket mecha. He ran into the fray where Drohn and Luis were standing, but he slipped on the bloody guts mess that TheGuy made, fell over, and rolled into a volcano.

Casualties this round:

bbninjas
Blui
Chaos Jackal
Machamp The Champion
Teal
TheGuy

Players left:

Drohn
Jeremy1026
Luispipe8

Round three is go.

Drohn says submit right now so we can find out what happens.

I'm on school, so can't post for 6 hours more. Sorry, Drohn, deal with it.
Let me think and I'll send my action. :p

It's going to have to wait anyway because I need to go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back