Status
Not open for further replies.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It's time for another exciting episode of Ready Aim Fire!

This is a very simple game. Everyone starts the game with a gun. At any time during the action phase, you may PM me one of the following three actions:

1. Shoot [living player who is not you].
2. Shoot myself.
3. Do nothing.

After everyone submits their action or time runs out, all shots are resolved simultaneously.

If you shoot a player, you kill them and they die. If that player chose to shoot themselves, however, then you die instead. If you shoot yourself and no one else shoots you, you die.

NEW: In this version of Ready Aim Fire, I'm going to try something a little different. If you submit "do nothing" and no one shoots you, you will earn a piercing shot to be used at any time. This shot will pierce the "defense" of any player shooting themselves. Will you roll the dice and try for the piercing shot? Or play it safe and take action? The choice is yours...

An example to demonstrate. PMJ, Drohn, Athena, DNA, Teal are in a game. PMJ shoots Drohn. Drohn shoots himself. Athena shoots herself. DNA shoots Drohn. Teal does nothing. Resolution: PMJ and DNA die because they both shot Drohn, who shot himself. Drohn survives because he shot himself and was also shot. Athena dies because she shot herself and no one else shot her. Teal avoids everyone and earns the piercing shot to use at his leisure.

Each action phase is 48 hours long or whenever all living players submit their action, whichever is sooner. There are no extensions.

If you fail to send in an action, you will die. Be the last player standing to win!

If you have any questions, please ask. Happy hunting. :]

Game 1 winner: Jeremy1026

Your Name Here

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting concept. Its just a very big game of Rock Paper Scissors. I'll be playing Spock every turn.

Omega Soul

I'm feeling dizzy
Before i enter, just a question, if a player dies because you shot yourself and they tried to shoot you, do you die as well?

EDIT: understood. i saw the example and it said Drohn survived because he shot himself and got shot.

In

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Woo, ten signups already

Let's see if we can get more.

grantm1999

VileGar
Jeremy1026 said:
Interesting concept. Its just a very big game of Rock Paper Scissors. I'll be playing Spock every turn.

Sorta off topic, but if you ever do scissors and your opponent does rock, turn your scissors into a sideways-Spock and say: "Scissors evolved into rock-crushing machine!" Scissors are metal anyway which beats rock, so you could use that logic against pokemon players.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
There is no limit on how many can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.