Ready Aim Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeper of Night said:
Not gonna lie, I shot Drohn.
#BiasedShooting101

With that post, you just won a Scholarship for an "Inverse Psychology 101" class, including textbook!!! xD

Luispipe8 said:
Keeper of Night said:
Not gonna lie, I shot Drohn.
#BiasedShooting101

With that post, you just won a Scholarship for an "Inverse Psychology 101" class, including textbook!!! xD

I didn't not kinda didn't did shoot but not really shot you.

Full ride plus 3 meals and dorms right there.

Oh! Oh! I've done my action... Guess who I shot... providing I shot someone o.0!

grantm1999 said:
Do we need to post in this thread for activity like in WW?

No. You can post in this thread a hundred times, five times, or never again for all I care. If you're in a room where everyone has a gun and can shoot you, trying to lay low and hide and let the others handle business is a perfectly legitimate strategy.

Basically, as long as you make a conscious decision about what to do, and PM me that decision before deadline, I don't care what you do.

At a minimum you will have to lurk on occasion to see if you survived the round. I won't be sending out notification PMs for this game again.

Deadline is in just under twelve hours. I am still missing a couple of PMs. Most of you submitted quite early, so thank you for that. Make sure you get your submissions in.

Have I died? No. Where am I? You are nowhere, yet you are everywhere. Am I the bullet, or the gun? You are the wielder of the gun, with a bullet to use. Oh, I see. Lets do this action.

I still don't see the logic of how you live when you shoot yourself and get shot, while simply shooting yourself is deadly.

/me shoots self, and also gets shot by luis
I'm fiiiiiiine!

/me shoots self, and nothing else happens
Oh noooooooooo!

One of you tried to shoot Lugia. It's also the only person I'm missing an action from, so if you see this...

No, person who thinks I messed up, we're not waiting for Lugia, I need the person who tried to shoot him to re-submit and shoot someone who is actually in the game.

Omega Soul said:
I still don't see the logic of how you live when you shoot yourself and get shot, while simply shooting yourself is deadly.

* Omega Soul shoots self, and also gets shot by luis
I'm fiiiiiiine!

* Omega Soul shoots self, and nothing else happens
Oh noooooooooo!

I'm assuming that the bullet you shoot to yourself is detoured by the bullet shot at you and then is bounced back into it's shooter.

Makes enough sense? No, so let's just go with it. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back