Ready Aim Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question as far as updating goes. Will it be a detailed count as to who did what, or will it simply be "X, Y, and Z are dead"?

I'm assuming everyone dies and GG?

Let's everyone shoot the person next to you on the players list when the game starts and see what happens

Shot resolutions will be detailed and full of absurd, nonsensical flavor to keep things fun. The goal is be the last one alive, so if everyone is dead, then no one wins.

No shame in that. Thanks for the heads up.

The game will start later today if no one else signs up.

Okay, I'm calling an end to signups.

Welcome to the first round, all twenty of you!

Remember, your decisions are to be PMed to me. Do not do this in public. Your choices are:

1. Shoot [the name of a living player who is not you].
2. Shoot myself.
3. Do nothing.

This is the action phase. It will last for 48 hours after this post or until everyone has submitted to me.

Ah, yes, that reminds me. Do feel free to psych each other out, etc.

An addendum: If you do nothing and earn the piercing shot, you do not have to use it the next day. You may instead use it whenever you like. I am editing this rule because forcing the winner to use it the next day will guarantee they are not shooting themselves, making them a huge target.

If you want to use the piercing shot, then in your PM to me, amend your decision to say "shoot [living player who is not you] with a piercing shot."

Continue on, everypony.

PMJ said:
An addendum: If you do nothing and earn the piercing shot, you do not have to use it the next day. You may instead use it whenever you like. I am editing this rule because forcing the winner to use it the next day will guarantee they are not shooting themselves, making them a huge target.

If you want to use the piercing shot, then in your PM to me, amend your decision to say "shoot [living player who is not you] with a piercing shot."

Continue on, everypony.

Fair addendum, that said, I completely disagree with this rule chain, this is ludicrous, I'll never play this game again, you're a terrible host, etc., etc.

Kidding, on everything about the fair addendum part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back