"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1000 subscribers! (Episode 15)

Hey guys, check it out! I made the local paper: http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/newssun/somethingtotalkabout/2217784,5_1_WA30_POKEMON_S1-100430.article . The next profit episode on the new prime cards should be up today!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1000 subscribers! (Episode 15)

Awesome! You got interveiwed. I remember about 2 years ago, I was interveiwed as well. Reading taht article was like deja vu for me. lol

Still, props to you for going through with the interveiw.

Cant wait for the next episode either.

Congrats, I would be in the newspaper from various things, but I'm at "that age" as some people say

Episode 16 is up! It's having slight difficulties with uploading perfectly and processing, but here's the link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxkUrw59OUw . Be sure to check back again tomorrow with my deck analysis episode!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1000 subscribers! (Episode 16)

great episode J-Wittz!

it is true. what is wrong with unleashed. i thnk the set sucks to be honest. the only cards i think will see play is the new magmortar, tyranitar prime, kingdra prime and maybe ursaring. crobat prime will FAIL when it comes out because of unown G and Xatu from Secret wonders.

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1000 subscribers! (Episode 16)

Dragonzong said:
crobat prime will FAIL when it comes out because of unown G and Xatu from Secret wonders.

I'm not even gonna respond to that... It just might end up as a funny quote in my sig someday... (no hard feelings though I'm just defending my own deck) I'm about to watch the episode.

EDIT: Well the episode was interesting and you made some good and bad points on Crobat. Btw, the Eevee is in there because the Shaymin was from the Leafeon Expert Deck(but of course they didn't include Leafeon in this set) and since when is Donphan a stage 2?(Though I'll admit him being a stage 1 only furthers your point)

This episode was great! It said there is supposed to be a new one today, so I'm looking forward to it, too!

Meaty said:
I'm not even gonna respond to that... It just might end up as a funny quote in my sig someday... (no hard feelings though I'm just defending my own deck) I'm about to watch the episode.

EDIT: Well the episode was interesting and you made some good and bad points on Crobat. Btw, the Eevee is in there because the Shaymin was from the Leafeon Expert Deck(but of course they didn't include Leafeon in this set) and since when is Donphan a stage 2?(Though I'll admit him being a stage 1 only furthers your point)

hey no problem about now responding. if your defending your deck that's fine. i'm just saying that Crobat prime will not be very good because of all of the cards that can stop it.

Dragonzong said:
hey no problem about now responding. if your defending your deck that's fine. i'm just saying that Crobat prime will not be very good because of all of the cards that can stop it.

It's just that trust me Unown G is no problem just use one Relicanth SV and {F} energy and you've got an Unown G counter and a complimentary sniper.

I'm glad at the end of the vid you included some of the cards that people wanted to hear from. I also think that Torterra is a really good card for tanking. It's almost like a Turtwig GL that hits Luxray. How cool is that?

Episode 17, my Jumpluff analysis, is up! Check it out, and check out yesterday's video too if you missed it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJvr8Y8_f7s

Nice! It'll be cool to hear your opinion on the deck I run!

Oh god, that intro was hilarious :p

I'd like to see an analysis of something like kingdra or blastgatr, something from the new set.

That was fast for ep 17, thanks and keep it up ima watch it!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1000 subscribers! (Episode 17)

So what deck would you guys like to hear about next week? I'm up for anything except for sablock because I've already talked a good deal about it : P

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1000 subscribers! (Episode 17)

Def. make a vid on Arceus. That deck ravages Luxchomp hardcore.

... or if you're feeling up for it you can do a vid on Crobat Prime and the 1 deck it (sometimes) beats in the format.

How about CurseGar? I love that deck.

Great episodes! However, I wonder why you didn't mention Pichu...

EspeonROX said:
Great episodes! However, I wonder why you didn't mention Pichu...

Pichu hasn't really seen any competitive play because it gives your opponent too much of an equal advantage

vegitalian said:
Def. make a vid on Arceus. That deck ravages Luxchomp hardcore.

... or if you're feeling up for it you can do a vid on Crobat Prime and the 1 deck it (sometimes) beats in the format.

Why would arceus beat luxchomp? I feel that luxchomp would outspeed it.

If Arceus gets 1 Ripple Swell off, it wins, which usually happens. It's a pretty inconsistent deck, but the ability to constantly snipe non-levelled up Luxrays/Chomps as well as OHKO the Level X's with the normal and fighting ones is a solid strat.

Back