"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1000 subscribers! (Episode 17)

Cursegar or Flygon/Donphan. I'd love to hear about those two decks.

dmaster out.

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1000 subscribers! (Episode 17)

Nonetheless, throwing down Benched Pokemon on equal sides allows you to do more damage. I understand it may not be the best, but worth testing or teching.

Maybe after battle roads or somthing, but I'd love to see your ideas for a Tyranitar Prime speed deck. (speed being its spread attack)
With a side of power lock. (amphy PL)

Kingdra would make a good, but short video. Sablelock would also be fanastic, but I don't think you want to show people your list quite yet.

I think that if you get 1000 subscribers you should shave your head.

PoptartG4791 said:
I think that if you get 1000 subscribers you should shave your head.

I think shaving my head would decrease my subscribers after I hit that mark : P

JWittz said:
I think shaving my head would decrease my subscribers after I hit that mark : P
I think you would be ugly if you shaved your head. :p

I'd like it if you gave Crobat Prime a chance. There are people who could tell you what things to say positively about it and how it could work.

Just like Meaty said about crobat, you should really give Tyranitar Prime a chance.
I've dont lots of playtesting and have found that T-Tar Prime can beat luxchomp almost easily, provided my oppening hand is good/semi good.

Odds of a good opening hand?
About 70%.

Tested. I know what Im talking about.

I'm testing a ton with Bat later today so I'll get back to you on that but it is an unusual variant with my little special secondary attacker.

Meaty said:
I'd like it if you gave Crobat Prime a chance. There are people who could tell you what things to say positively about it and how it could work.

Crobat prime MIGHT have a better chance next format, but I honestly think it's a very overrated card that won't ever be able to beat luxchomp--the winningest deck of the format. I'm not trying to hurt the Crobat supporter's feelings or anything, but I'd like players to test the matchup first and understand that Crobat isn't very strong in our metagame.

shadoworganoid said:
Just like Meaty said about crobat, you should really give Tyranitar Prime a chance.
I've don't lots of playtesting and have found that T-Tar Prime can beat luxchomp almost easily, provided my oppening hand is good/semi good.

Odds of a good opening hand?
About 70%.

Tested. I know what Im talking about.

Everybody tests, but it depends who you're testing against, their builds, and a variety of other factors. If you play on appr I'd be happy to test the matchup with you in my freetime. Did they run toxicroak G promo? Your spread attack doesn't affect luxchomp much because they heal with Garchomp C level X, so you'll have to build his 3 energy attack to start producing knockouts. I can imagine it would be a bit of a struggle, even with T-Tar's high HP. I'll do an episode on T-Tar if it shows some strong battle roads presence.

completely agree. T-tar has nothing on luxchomp. They heal your spread. You can't one shot until you get 4 energy. They can promocroak for 160 if they have a belt.

WailmerMan said:
completely agree. T-tar has nothing on luxchomp. They heal your spread. You can't one shot until you get 4 energy. They can promocroak for 160 if they have a belt.

Not true. As I thought I said, I have a 1-0-1 Amphy line in mine thus locking powers. No Healing Breath. Soon, the spread overwhelms them.

Next, Toxicraok G cannot ohko Ttar.

Lastly, Ttar needs a dark and DCE plus Ebelt and can ohko all non leveled up SP's. (well, most.)

shadoworganoid said:
Not true. As I thought I said, I have a 1-0-1 Amphy line in mine thus locking powers. No Healing Breath. Soon, the spread overwhelms them.

Next, Toxicraok G cannot ohko Ttar.

Lastly, Ttar needs a dark and DCE plus Ebelt and can ohko all non leveled up SP's. (well, most.)

What's your draw engine? If it's claydol, his attack will damage your own claydol and leave it useless once amphy is dropped. I like the idea of ampharos as spread deck's last stand against the meta, but I'm not sure how well it will function. Time and testing will tell.

I don't have a Youtube account so I can't subscribe but just wanted to say I really love your videos and what you're doing. Keep it up :)

JWittz said:
What's your draw engine? If it's claydol, his attack will damage your own claydol and leave it useless once amphy is dropped. I like the idea of ampharos as spread deck's last stand against the meta, but I'm not sure how well it will function. Time and testing will tell.

Very true. But I build my deck similar to jumpluff and Gyarados in that I have SSU and BTS. Adds extra draw usage in a turn or lets me reset a pokemon that is weak.
I also use a 2-2 Manectric with Bench shield.
So other then crobt G drops, my Claydol and entire bench for that matter, are safe from all attacks such as Dragon Rush.

If you don't want your Claydol to get hurt by Tyranitar then use Bench Shield. It worked when one of my oponnets used it at league, but it left their T-tars very vulnerable to mass damage from my Relicanth.

^I just said that. :p
Manectric to protect the rest of my bench. Mainly claydol. And Bench Shield to protect the manectric.

shadoworganoid said:
^I just said that. :p
Manectric to protect the rest of my bench. Mainly claydol. And Bench Shield to protect the manectric.

But then you're running ampharos manetric tyranitar bench shield etc etc etc. It's the same core concept as Amphytric but now you need to get another stage 2 pokemon out as well. It's a lot of hassle for an average result.

Granted, it would probably beat something without an option to the spread like jumpluff, but SP and Donphan will be tough matchups.

for tyranitar he could run dewgong sv for donphan tko, and for sp deck's, he could rrun dragonite FB considering that he's gonna run at least 3 dce to increase the speed of his attack's, or noctowl/copycat for 160 pwn dmg, just some idea's for tyranitar against those deck's. cya

Back