1- Registeel EX
1- Terrakion EX
1- Giratina EX
1- Rev Ability Hydreigon
3- Blend Water Lighting Fighting Steel
2- Blend Grass Psychic Dark Fire
1- Golurk
2- Aggrons
Im say I was pretty satisfied with the packs from TCGO if only real life was like this

Dweaver said:
I opened 19 packs and these are the notables
2- Ho-Oh EX
1- Registeel EX
1- Terrakion EX
1- Giratina EX
1- Rev Ability Hydreigon
3- Blend Water Lighting Fighting Steel
2- Blend Grass Psychic Dark Fire
1- Golurk
2- Aggrons
Im say I was pretty satisfied with the packs from TCGO if only real life was like this

WHAT???!!! That is so stupid! I redeem 54 packs and only recieved three EX's. All I have to say is WOW ----> -_______-

Update: I just redeemed 85 packs and pulled 3 Ho-oh EX's and a Garatina EX... Seriously, like every pack was either Garados or Roserade... I am seriously pissed with these pull rates.

Sanokumo said:
Oh Man the scanner doesnt work yet, I have approximatly 700 codes to enter I am NOT doing it manually.

Download the PTCGO scanner app. It scans the codes and then you email them to yourself to C&P them online...

Since you can't just put two windows up and c&p to redeem, I just use ALT+ Tab to toggle between the downloaded PTCGO and my email. Does anybody have any other advice to speed up the process?

pkolaboy said:
WHAT???!!! That is so stupid! I redeem 54 packs and only recieved three EX's. All I have to say is WOW ----> -_______-

Download the PTCGO scanner app. It scans the codes and then you email them to yourself to C&P them online...

Since you can't just put two windows up and c&p to redeem, I just use ALT+ Tab to toggle between the downloaded PTCGO and my email. Does anybody have any other advice to speed up the process?

Wow, that's really weird I'll trade u for a hooh

I hate to keep blowing this thread up with negative feedback, but why is everyone not playing BW-on? I know the rotation is not "OFFICIAL" but we will never ever ever ever use HG-SS (trainers exception) again. My guess is that not everyone has redeemed packs so they are stuck with all the old cards. Does anybody know when they are going to rotate all the HG-SS cards out? I tried to get rid of all of them but I couldn't find a way.

pkolaboy said:
I hate to keep blowing this thread up with negative feedback, but why is everyone not playing BW-on? I know the rotation is not "OFFICIAL" but we will never ever ever ever use HG-SS (trainers exception) again. My guess is that not everyone has redeemed packs so they are stuck with all the old cards. Does anybody know when they are going to rotate all the HG-SS cards out? I tried to get rid of all of them but I couldn't find a way.
Probaply because people don't have much of the new stuff that people have to use their old stuff and I'm going to guess September 1st but I could be wrong

I opened 15 DRX Packs, got SR Rayquaza, mew EX, 2 Scrappers, 3 GCapes, Garchomp, Altaria, Hydreigon, and WLFM Energy.

Also opened 25 DEX Packs, got FA Entei, Raikoi, Groudon, 3 Dark Patches (Got 2 more frmo Shadows Deck), RH Empoleon, a Random Receiver, and I think 3 Sableye.

Opened 13 EPO Packs....got 3 Max potions and a FA Tornadus. That's all.

As for the multiplayer, it's really fun (Running a psuedo-Eels deck with what I have), but I'm kinda annoyed by a few of the bugs, most notably Darkness energy boosting damage to the bench damage (Can't even stop my Tynamos from being sniped from Darkrai by having 40HP ones) and Rescue scarf stopping you from taking a prize (almost lost a match to this one).

pkolaboy said:

Don't quote me on this but I think there supposed to be letting you keep all your old cards and making an Unlimited format. However they would still ban HGSS from play in Modified.

I hope we get the option to battle only people BW-on decks soon.

Below are my pulls C/P'd from the I Pulled Something Cool Thread.

My pulls from 6 boxes of Dragons Exalted and 5 boxes of Dark Explorers on TCGO. (I also got 9 other Dragons Exalted and 8 Dark Explorers)

13 Blend Energy {G}{R}{P}{D}
1 RH Blend Energy {G}{R}{P}{D}
19 Blend Energy {W}{L}{F}{M}
16 Bouffalant
14 Cheren
1 RH Cheren
2 RH Dark Claw
19 Dark Claw
17 Dark Patch
1 RH Dark Patch
13 Devolution Spray
2 RH Emolga
17 Emolga
2 RH Enhanced Hammer
19 Enhanced Hammer
14 Good Gabite
3 RH Giant Cape
15 Giant Cape
5 RH N
22 N
9 Ninjask
1 RH Ninjask
3 RH Professor Juniper
11 Professor Juniper
15 Random Receiver
2 RH Rare Candy
11 Rare Candy
15 Rescue Scarf
13 Sableye
2 RH Sableye
1 RH Tool Scrapper
24 Tool Scrapper
14 Twist Mountain
3 RH Twist Mountain
22 Ultra Ball
1 RH Ultra Ball
8 Accelgor
1 RH Accelgor
4 Aerodactyl
3 RH Aerodactyl
3 Aggron
3 RH Aggron
2 Altaria
3 RH Altaria
3 Darkrai EX
1 Darkrai EX FA
4 RH Drifblim
5 Drifblim
1 RH Empoleon
9 Empoleon
1 FA Entei EX
1 Entei EX
2 Garbodor
4 Good Garchomp
2 Shiny Gardevoir
1 Giratina EX
4 Golurk
2 RH Golurk
4 Gothitelle
3 RH Gothitelle
2 Groudon EX
1 Groudon EX FA
2 Ho-Oh EX
1 Ho-Oh EX FA
1 RH Good Hydreigon
6 Good Hydreigon
1 Shiny Krookodile
3 Kyogre EX
6 Mew EX
2 Mew EX FA
4 Milotic EX
3 Ninetales
3 RH Ninetales
2 Golden Pokemon Catcher
2 FA Raqyquaza EX
1 Rayquaza EX
1 FA Registeel EX
2 Registeel EX
1 Shiny Reuniclus
1 Roserade
2 RH Roserade
1 Shiny Serperior
5 Shedinja
2 RH Shedinja
2 RH Sigilyph
1 Sigilyph
1 Terrakion EX
5 RH Venusaur
12 Venusaur
2 Volcarona
3 RH Volcarona
1 Wailord
8 Zoroark
2 RH Zoroark

pkolaboy said:

Another reason is that there's a good chunk of people who use this program that are not tcg players in real life. So words like "BW-On" sounds foreign to them. I was joking with my cousin telling him that people are going to get mad at him for using HGSS cards. He asked why and I told him because you're supposed to use only Black and White series cards. "No I don't , you just want me to have a bad deck". :D

So about the rescue scarf bug...how're you folks handling it? I keep a copy of a rescue scarf in my deck just in case someone decides to use one of their own. Two can play this game!

I faced a Durant deck earlier...one which had 4 copies of rescue scarf. Joy.

alainster said:
redeemed 10 DRX packs, i only got
1 Giratina EX
1 goodchomp

;_;

That's not awful. I've definitely seen worse.

ForeignDude said:
So about the rescue scarf bug...how're you folks handling it? I keep a copy of a rescue scarf in my deck just in case someone decides to use one of their own. Two can play this game!

I faced a Durant deck earlier...one which had 4 copies of rescue scarf. Joy.

What glitch? lol. I guess I'll go take the Rescue Scarfs outta my decks now.

Yea I actually started to play Wolfenstein 3D because I was tired of ending games due to nobody was playing BW-on lol. I wonder how we can get sleeves and playmats. Also does anybody know how to add or search for a friend to add?

Yesterday, I opened 6 DEX packs and got 3 EXs! I got an Entei FA, a normal Entei, and a Raikou. It was some of the best pulls I've ever seen. My friend also opened about 25 DEX and gets a FA Darkrai. Overall, an awesome day for Pokemon.

Back