Pokemon Ice Version

Icy, The game is great. No offence though, But it has about as many errors as Octillery has suction cups.

@Reshiwott: The game is still at the development stages and there are bound to be many script errors. Finding and fixing them takes time, but I am glad you guys are helping me find these errors. It makes my job easier to know where these errors are coming from. Also, I am happy that you like it; however, there are many things that still need to be worked on to make everything function like they should. :)

@Blui129: Sent it.

Is there any reason why you don't include a link to the demo on the first page? Just curious here.

I am also interested in giving this game a spin.

I can't wait for this game to come out, Ice Arceus. :) I can see you put a lot of effort into this and I would love to try the demo out sometime. :D

Respect for still working on this project. Don't give up.

@Kam: The reason why I didn't add it on to the front post is because anyone could download the game and edit it. At the moment, I am only sending it to members and once I get closer to finishing the project another version might be released, available to everyone.

@Typhlo Wolf: Thanks. :)

@PMJ: Thank you. I don't plan to give up on this project. :)

I am currently fixing the errors that some people reported with the demo. Once they are fixed I will send it to those who would like to try it out.

Here is a screenshot of the trainer at a small beach.

scaled.php

I recently got a new job at a factory(2-3 weeks ago) and I haven't had any time.. but I've been changed to 2nd shift so maybe i'll have more time to do things. I've missed this project! :) I'm glad to see it's still going on, Ice. Keep up the good work. Let me know if I can do anything else(artwork related).

TepigUnlimited1000 said:
instead of electric pokeball
ElectoBall?
Shadow pokeball
Nightball?
Grass pokeball
LeafBall
Shiny pokeball
GlitterBall or
Starball

I was thinking more around "darkball" like they used in the celebi movie. I always wondered if they would add in a ball like that in the game.

Hey is the front page updated all the way?
Mostly because, if needed, I'd help you with re-designing the Gym Leaders (their names too) and the Gym Badges.
If you'd just tell me the needed types I could provide some examples.

Also, I'd help in designing an Elite Four.

edit: And Battle Frontier, if you have that.

I really respect how long this has lasted and I've been lurking it for quite a while. I don't know how to sprite, but I could help with concepts and with drawing different assortments of pokemon and trainers if needed. Again, respect for working on it so long, don't give up.

PS
Is there a demo or something? If there is, I didn't catch it on the front page. ^^"

EDIT: Also I can make banners and avatars, but it looks like you have plenty

@Garitter: I will contact you when I need any art assistance. :)

@Keyblade: The front page hasn't been updated fully yet.
We all ready have the gym leaders, but we do need a few more gym badges.

@HolyMackerel: Thank you. :)
We do have all the Pokemon for the game, but I would like to see some new trainers; therefore, you can help draw some trainers. A demo for the game is available; however, it contains many bugs due to some scripts not activating when making contact to a certain event. I will send you it if you would like to try it out. I am currently working on a longer version of the demo with less bugs.

Well I could design the badges for you if you PM the types and themes of the gym.

[p.s. Could you possibly send me the demo too?]

It's a bit big, and I don't like the look of it and will hopefully make a new version later, but here's my idea for a cool/ace trainer at the moment. The image is kind of big, so I'll spoiler it.

28vd6jm.png

Ice Arceus said:
@Garitter: I will contact you when I need any art assistance. :)

@Keyblade: The front page hasn't been updated fully yet.
We all ready have the gym leaders, but we do need a few more gym badges.

@HolyMackerel: Thank you. :)
We do have all the Pokemon for the game, but I would like to see some new trainers; therefore, you can help draw some trainers. A demo for the game is available; however, it contains many bugs due to some scripts not activating when making contact to a certain event. I will send you it if you would like to try it out. I am currently working on a longer version of the demo with less bugs.

:D alright! Thanks. I'll try and be on more often, but I may only be on during the weekends.

@HolyMackerel: Sent it to silazu to sprite. Once he is done, I will add it into the game as a trainer.

Back