Pokemon Ice Version

Been working on another small town just north of a cave. Orabian City is east of Route 3, which will appear after passing through that cave.

I have also decided to add a something new into the game. The Pokedex can be upgraded throughout the game after certain points, but the player must visit the Pokedex Center located in this small town.

Here are a few pictures....

scaled.php
scaled.php

pokedexprof.png
cuti.png
shadowsourcing.png

Shadow sourcing seems to be working....

I really like the shadow tracking and the idea of going to upgrade the pokedex, keep up the good work!

i seriously cant wait to see this games demo, it looked really good when i left and still pulling great now, keep it up guys!!!

@koekie715: Can you provide some examples of your work?

@silazu: Thanks! :)

In this small town, the player will be able to battle one of the Team Terrafrost Grunts, and this is also the first time they tell you about their main goals. Some thing else also occurs after the battle.

May I attempt to sprite the peacocks?
You've already seen my work.
I have started on a bird scratch so I should be at least got the basic structure of it.

You may, however, try as best as possible to get the same sprite style as shown on the front post.

Game looks pretty legit. Nice work so far, hope you guys complete this thing. It sucks to see promising fangames get abandoned.

Almost a month since the last reply? No thank you.

Anything new to the beloved game?

It would be an absolute shame to see Ice be scrapped.

I'm not giving up on this project, but have decided to only update in large amounts. I have been really busy with school. If I have time later this week I will try to get a few things posted here.

Ice Arceus said:
I'm not giving up on this project, but have decided to only update in large amounts. I have been really busy with school. If I have time later this week I will try to get a few things posted here.

*le sigh of relief*

That is much better than what I had previously thought!

Been working more with the game and the good thing is that the package I'm using was finally updated.

Pics:
Hmm.... I wonder why Team Rocket's building is in the map....
mapty.png
^Map is still being worked on. More events and tiles are to be added.

battlesg.png

The next update will most likely deal with fakemon, updating the battle interface, and more maps.

Back