Pokemon Granite and Pokemon Cumulus *Looking for programmer* *Region Map is Done!*

What do you think of Granite and Cumulus?

• It's doing great!

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • It's good, but needs more work

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • It's really bad. Little cooperation

Votes: 18 23.4%

• Total voters
RE: Pokemon Granite and Pokemon Cumulus *Looking for programmer*

There are still a few that need to be sprited. Also, I'm trying to get a new programmer, since Fener disappeared. Yah, it's going really slow now.

here is awkaze, i think its name is. I decided to go a little bit more ghostly for this one, but personally i think i nailed it!
o0orqa.png

Hey Boddy, can I help? I am good at sketches and such, so I can help with the drawings of a few pokemon so the spriters can sprite them. Or I can help with anything else, except programming and spriting...

Static Kid: That is awesome, I actually like it a bit more than my original. Keep it up!!

jayj4: Yah, I don't care, as long as you're good. Do you have any examples?

@ Static Kid- I really love the pokemon, looks interesting!

Don't take my sprites without asking, I hate to sound like an @$$ but you should make your own overworld sprites instead of taking mine. Please take the sprites down. :/

The real sprite sheet I made. :(
2v983dg.png

What do you mean? Which ones

EDIT: Wait... that was something that Petrex made. I had no idea that that came from someone else. They're not exactly the same, but they essentially have some similar qualities. If you feel strongly, I'll take them off

Only remove the overwold sprites, and yes I am certain it's a messed up version of my sprites come on it's obvious.

No sorry I don't have any examples, but if you give me a fakemon from your dex and a short description of it (incl. colours) I think I can draw it, and maybe even sprite it ;D

Sorry I've been neglecting this lately, but I've got permission from dmaster to revive this, and, as a special treat, I've got the Map of Galei done and ready for your viewing pleasure. Please do enjoy:

[attachment=5938]

Attachments

• G And C Map.doc
    71 KB · Views: 26
Thanks for the input, guys. Soon, I'm going to put up the entire story of the game starting from Point One. I've also removed the extra Pikachu Evolution line, and have put in a 3 Pokemon Evolution Line of Grass/Electric.

Also, I've changed the Galei Dex, so that it features different past Pokemon than I had thought before. This new list is better, I think.

And, I'm still looking for a PROGRAMMER!?

Ok, but first, I need to see examples of your scratch sprites. Do you have any?

Boddy903? Can you add me to the front page since I am advertising your "project" on my website? Would really help a lot.

Wow... I haven't been on here in forever. Boddy903, is there anything else I can do? I've got a few suggestions:

-New Abilities
-New PokeDex entries

Or anything else you can think of. I'd really like to help some more.

Well, I actually would like help with Abilities. And by PokeDex entries, do you mean of older Pokemon, or of the fakemon?

Back