Pokemon Granite and Pokemon Cumulus *Looking for programmer* *Region Map is Done!*

What do you think of Granite and Cumulus?

• It's doing great!

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • It's good, but needs more work

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • It's really bad. Little cooperation

Votes: 18 23.4%

• Total voters
I am willing to help. I am a bad artist/namer/ideaist?/evolutionist. All in all, I am a freelancer i guess and i work for pokemon Ice version.

Hmmm... what can you do? Right now, the biggest thing I need is a Programmer.

It really depends on what you are using. I can program ok with Game Maker 8, but not with anything else.

Otherwise, I kinda do almost everything, A few things im not as good at as i am with other things, but i can help. Also, if you were thinking of making a TCG set for the games, i could help with that. I suggested it for Ice Version and now it is in progress.

As a really random side note, you're exactly five years older than me. Exactly.

Hmm.. a young'un?

Well, I'm not really technologically savvy with that kind of stuff. How good is Game Maker 8?

It's ok. Apparently it's hard to learn, but it also can program well. Most of my info about its strength for this game came from other threads.
It seems like it could work but it would be pretty hard. Its main weakness would be the larger maps. It doesn't seem like the easiest way, but i suppose you could ask around about it.

Hmmm. I think I still see superfoof's work.....You said you would remove it, but you kept it there. I will contact superfoof again, and possibly a moderator for stealing work deliberately....

If there is any content being stolen here, please remove it immediately. Plagiarism can result in bans.

Oh, geez. Let me find it. Last time I couldn't because my computer is ancient and takes 10 minutes to load a page. Where is it, again? I'll take it down.

Not that I know of. Thanks. Just looking out for our game. As a fellow gamer, I hope you understand.....
~Dustin

That is fine with me. I would have done the same thing in a heartbeat. No hard feelings. :)

Back