Pokemon Granite and Pokemon Cumulus *Looking for programmer* *Region Map is Done!*

What do you think of Granite and Cumulus?

• It's doing great!

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • It's good, but needs more work

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • It's really bad. Little cooperation

Votes: 18 23.4%

• Total voters
Of the Fakemon. Here, I wrote some abilities a long time ago... I'll post them now.

Morale: One of the Pokemon's stats get's boosted every turn.
Quick Draw: On the first turn of the Pokemon being in battle, the user will always go first. This resets when the Pokemon is switched out.
PP Saver: Pokemon has a 10% chance of not using PP for a used move.
Mystery: No one knows what it does...
Power Panel: Moves that need a turn to charge up no longer need that turn.
Status Boost: Upon entering the battle, the Pokemon is affected by a special condition (besides parylizis[<can't spell]). While the Pokemon is affected by that special condition, in between turns, one of the Pokemon's stats is boosted by 2.
MagicDefense: The Pokemon can not be damaged by any physical attacks. (Very limited)

I like them, except for I'm not really sure what Mystery is supposed to do..

Is that the mystery?

Yep, you got it.

In the game, however, every battle, it'll take the place of one ability. It's the Metronome of abilities. It's different each battle. But, the player won't know.

Hmm... I like it! We could keep it, although it may get confusing after a bit.

Anyways, I know progress is really slow right now, but I'm working on the complete story from start to finish. With a whole bunch of other distractions, it might take me a bit longer.

And, I know I keep stressing this, but I'm still in dire need of a Programmer. If you are a Programmer, and you are reading this, HELP!

OoC: This is my 600th post. I feel so special :)

why thankyou very much Hooker. Boddy IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKKKK lol im am dearly sorry i was gone for so long, im here and ready to help spriting =D

no, im the main/original spriter. that was i beleive, fenrir?

HEY EPM, i checked out your forums WAOW, would you possibly like to help me make one?

Petrex! You're back! It's been a while since you've been here. Fener was the person who was supposed to be programming the game, but he vanished a long time ago. Now, I've got no programmer. Petrex, if you're ready to get back on things, I'll be happy to re-post the pics I scanned up before.

no its okay, i found them, i revamped some sprites already posted by otheres, which were realy good, but needed some work. im actually working on making a beta map for you, so others understand it better... =D

Thanks so much Petrex! I'll be excited to see what you come up with.

Also, umm.. it seems that the Male trainer artwork you submitted before was ripped off of the one made for Ice Version by superfoof.

Made by superfoof:
2v983dg.png

Made by Petrex:
attachment.php

Would you be able to fix this so that we don't get complaints?

i spoke to superfoofball and explained how i had nothing to do with "copying " his artwork, so they are good as is, i finished a "beta" of the map which ill get to you in a little bit

Cool. Right now, I've got a limited window of opportunity with a scanner, so I'll try to put up some artwork. I've also taken out Espachu, Armachu, and Splachu in favor of a new grass/electric stage 2 line. I'll have those up soon too.

cool, ima have the map up in a few minutes, i made antem and redid the fire ghost/phsycic thing or whatever loll. look for those

antem
rj2hi9.png

a sprite i made a while back, think about it if youd like
210zgon.png

the maaapppp!
2mzw8yw.png

please enjoy =]

Very nice, Petrex. The Anten sprite is nice. But the other one... is it a fusion?

I'm also really liking the map. You're missing a few things, but, it's quite good!

its kinda something i made on spore, but sprited it and it looks pretty cool, so idk if u wanted to use it.

#31 Ragicean
10wpb0n.png

(i used the colors used on pursuna ny the other spriter)

Ragicean is looking nice! You're really pushing these out, Petrex. However, I am a bit confused on Espaquen. It seems a bit plain the way it is now. Would you mind sprucing it up a bit?

yeah thats kinda how i felt aswell, ill get working on it as soon as i can tomorrow, till then, seeyah =D

hey Boddy and anybody else, it'd be an honor to have you guys join my site, and a bigger honor if youd like to advertise here aswell =]]]

http://www.pokemonorganizationforums.createmybb3.com/

Back