Pokemon Granite and Pokemon Cumulus *Looking for programmer* *Region Map is Done!*

What do you think of Granite and Cumulus?

• It's doing great!

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • It's good, but needs more work

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • It's really bad. Little cooperation

Votes: 18 23.4%

• Total voters
RE: Pokemon Granite and Pokemon Cumulus *New wave of Artwork!*

Yah, it's going to be someone that you grew up with in your hometown. I have already put up his artwork.

Boddy903 said:
Yah, it's going to be someone that you grew up with in your hometown. I have already put up his artwork.

Awesome, i will check it out:)

Boddy, when are the neo starters going to be posted (not trying to sound pushy) i have also thought of another aspect we need to cover, Back Sprites. I can do some if needed. (do i think of everything, or what? LOL!)

Back sprites? Oh, that's right! You always do think of everything, toille. Also, aren't we going to need to make new sprites of older pokemon?

Ive been inactive(sorry) but Im glad to see Castform is gonna be in this,because if it wasn't...this thread would be gone.But Im just wondering,what program?

Fener said he was going to use Game Maker 8. And Castform is in the game because it has a new evo

Boddy903 said:
Fener said he was going to use Game Maker 8. And Castform is in the game because it has a new evo

cool, and yes we are going to have to make new sprites of old pokemon. I am going to have a lot of work ahead of me! Oh, and just a heads up, blindstien and I, have school in a week, so we may not be on as much! I think blindstien is back on now also!

Has this castform evo been named/designed yet?

Yes. It is called Forcain, and I already have it drawn and everything. All that's missing... is a scanner. :(

But, if you want, I'll just quickly draw it using Paint. But, don't be saddened if it's really bad. I hate Paint because my mouse will stop at certain times.

okay boddy, i actually dont really care if you make it on paint or wait to get a scanner, i am fine with waiting. Oh, and here is a pursuna sprite i did this morning! Enjoy!

302tcwo.png

amaizing toille great job and boddy if u need me to do anything i am here for it :)

told you boddy, our old friend blindstien is back in business! Oh Yeah! Well blindstien, boddy and i were talking about back sprites so maybe if it is okay with boddy you could help me on that, if you do not know what a back sprite is here is one of gallade:

j81y09.png

yeah, back spriting will be very difficult though....

blindstien: Yeah! You're back! I won't ask you why you were banned, but, anyways... yah, you can go ahead and try to back sprite if you want.

toille: For Pursuna, that yellow part on its face was actually the lips. They were meant to be a bit large because it's like, a fish kissing pokemon, hence: Purse - tuna

Purse, as in purse your lips? Would you be willing to change that in the sprite?

Oh!! Wow i feel like an idiot that makes total sense, i will re-do him immediately! purse+tuna, that is why his name is like that I was drawing a total blank there! i get it, sorry for the confusion! i will post his redone sprite later, (i have to work on summer reading right now, i procrastinate, woo hoo!)

Lol, thanks toille. If I have time, I'm going to edit this post with the Paint version of Forcain

cool, okay boddy i will get to work on that but for now i have to go guys!

Thanks for the feedback, Chiraami.

Also, Grass Pokemon Master, can you make userbars?

do you guys remember me, do you think I could work here? With spriting and what not since toille12345 got banned.

Back