PokeBeach’s April 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored By TCGplayer.com!

Arneboy11

A Mega Absol Trainer!
Advanced Member
Round 6, table 215

Arneboy11 wins 2-0 vs @snoopy369

2 games with terrible prizes for my opponent :/ I wish you the best of luck (and better prizes) in the last round!

Kashvinder Mann

Aspiring Trainer
not your fault. the game is just so buggy, any lag spike can lead to a DC. like i literally logged in 1 second later.... doesnt make sense

I had the same thing happen to me in Round 1. I was en route to winning Game 3 and a lag got me DCed when I was 3-6 in the prize race. The game sure has some weird timing to do these kind of things.

mystikalginger

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
You didn't read the announcement, huh.

announ.png
I did read the announcement but lets not sit here and pretend that TCPI has a history of fixing bugs at a normal speed. They fix them when they get around to it. Regardless I have too many losses to be competitive and this will just compound that so GG maybe next time.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
I did read the announcement
You said you were forced to play with it and said a deck substitution should've been allowed, so you sure fooled me.

lets not sit here and pretend that TCPI has a history of fixing bugs at a normal speed.
Everyone who is an organizer, judge, or league attendee knows that things don't ever get done in a timely fashion. The PTCGO software is developed and maintained by an outside developer, so that just complicates things. All we can do is adjust things as problems confront us.

mystikalginger

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
You said you were forced to play with it and said a deck substitution should've been allowed, so you sure fooled me.

I think you misinterpreted what i was trying to say, I'm being forced to play with a sub optimal deck by not being allowed to use a different deck. No point in arguing it here. It is what it is. Not your fault.

JumpluffTCG

Aspiring Trainer
Round 6

Table 202

@JumpluffTCG wins 2-0 vs @dangs91

G1 my opponent dead drew. G2 was a turn 1 donk. Really unfortunate set of games, and I'm really sorry man.

As a note, we played another game following the Bo3 and I got dunked on lol. Lost with 6 prizes remaining on that unofficial game 3.

Kalnhobbs

Aspiring Trainer
@PokeMedic

I'm going to drop before the last round. Other things keep coming up this month and need to prioritize my time resources. Thanks for your efforts in running this month's tournament.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
I was waiting for someone to finish their game, and they just did. I'll post the round in the morning.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
According to the original timetable, the tournament should have ended two hours ago.

We have a full round yet to complete. Where are these pairings?

Braiden1235

Aspiring Trainer
Where are these pairings these tournaments keep getting worse and worse tons of setbacks and players not getting money for months

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
Where are these pairings these tournaments keep getting worse and worse tons of setbacks and players not getting money for months
Just appreciate the fact that these are the only free tournaments with good prize support there are. And don't forget PokeMedic is human too and can't always be right on time with pairings. I might also add that the original timetable was changed due to Berlin Internationals.