PokeBeach’s April 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored By TCGplayer.com!

@KK-Swizzle wins 2-1 over @ICEdaddy , finally took down that pesky deck of yours, helps that my archetype this month has actual answers for it Apologies again for the unfortunate disconnect game 3, glad the re-do was at least somewhat competitive, was fun chatting about life outside of Pokémon!

Drop, I'm not going to continue to play this tournament while being forced to continue to play a deck that is completely negated by a bug in ptcgo. A deck substitution should have been allowed or games allowed to have been played on another platform. Enjoy the $15 from my subscription ✌

Table 210

@lukas2aces wins 2-0 against @Panzerolas

Felt bad. Game 1 I started and won, but you had bad prizes. Game 2 you were definitely winning, but got disconnected.

Sorry man, hope to play a better round against you in another monthly tournament...!

@lukas2aces wins 2-0 versus @Panzerolas
table 210

stupid internet took me out of a 90% sure winnable game, like 1 second lag and it goes off.... this game is so laggy and stupid. could just have a small buffer to catch on lag.

@PokeMedic ---- ill drop out of this month just to breath a little fresh air before the new tournament and rotation, because i am a bit salty on this game... sorry for the ranting but its so stupid losing due to a small lag spike or something, i refreshed a website and i had internet the next second...

I can absolutely understand your feeling mate! I once got a DC at the moment my opponent had attacked and I literally needed to do nothing else then do Dragon Break back with Rayquaza GX for the KO for the win, but lost that game due to DC...

Still I would have started a game 3, but we don't know now how that would have ended of course.

not your fault. the game is just so buggy, any lag spike can lead to a DC. like i literally logged in 1 second later.... doesnt make sense

Drop, I'm not going to continue to play this tournament while being forced to continue to play a deck that is completely negated by a bug in ptcgo. A deck substitution should have been allowed or games allowed to have been played on another platform. Enjoy the $15 from my subscription ✌

Which card has a bug??

I'm not going to continue to play this tournament while being forced to continue to play a deck that is completely negated by a bug in ptcgo. A deck substitution should have been allowed

You didn't read the announcement, huh.

announ.png

Last edited:
Back