PokeBeach’s April 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored By TCGplayer.com!

Discussion in 'PTCG Competitive Play' started by PokeMedic, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Arneboy11 A Mega Absol Trainer!
    Arneboy11

Advanced Member Member

Round 6, table 215

Arneboy11 wins 2-0 vs @snoopy369

2 games with terrible prizes for my opponent :/ I wish you the best of luck (and better prizes) in the last round!

snoopy369 likes this.

2. NerdyNinetales Aspiring Trainer
    NerdyNinetales

3. Rudolph Aspiring Trainer
    Rudolph

Advanced Member Member

Round 6

Table 205: Rudolph 2 - 0 @CraYon

4. SquirtleRules Aspiring Trainer
    SquirtleRules

Advanced Member Member

Kalnhobbs likes this.
  5. Kashvinder Mann Aspiring Trainer
    Kashvinder Mann

I had the same thing happen to me in Round 1. I was en route to winning Game 3 and a lag got me DCed when I was 3-6 in the prize race. The game sure has some weird timing to do these kind of things.

6. mystikalginger Aspiring Trainer
    mystikalginger

Advanced Member Member

I did read the announcement but lets not sit here and pretend that TCPI has a history of fixing bugs at a normal speed. They fix them when they get around to it. Regardless I have too many losses to be competitive and this will just compound that so GG maybe next time.

7. PokeMedic Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
    PokeMedic

Articles Staff Activities Staff Member

You said you were forced to play with it and said a deck substitution should've been allowed, so you sure fooled me.

Everyone who is an organizer, judge, or league attendee knows that things don't ever get done in a timely fashion. The PTCGO software is developed and maintained by an outside developer, so that just complicates things. All we can do is adjust things as problems confront us.

8. mystikalginger Aspiring Trainer
    mystikalginger

Advanced Member Member

I think you misinterpreted what i was trying to say, I'm being forced to play with a sub optimal deck by not being allowed to use a different deck. No point in arguing it here. It is what it is. Not your fault.

9. dmode15 Aspiring Trainer
    dmode15

10. dmode15 Aspiring Trainer
    dmode15

Lol concession not confession

Rudolph likes this.
  11. JumpluffTCG Aspiring Trainer
    JumpluffTCG

Advanced Member Member

Round 6

Table 202

@JumpluffTCG wins 2-0 vs @dangs91

G1 my opponent dead drew. G2 was a turn 1 donk. Really unfortunate set of games, and I'm really sorry man.

As a note, we played another game following the Bo3 and I got dunked on lol. Lost with 6 prizes remaining on that unofficial game 3.

dangs91 likes this.
  12. Oldskoollink Aspiring Trainer
    Oldskoollink

Me and @Gyarados11 couldn't play the game due to not being able to coincide . I'm gonna go and say that if we don't play tonight, it's a tie.

13. Kalnhobbs Aspiring Trainer
    Kalnhobbs

@PokeMedic

I'm going to drop before the last round. Other things keep coming up this month and need to prioritize my time resources. Thanks for your efforts in running this month's tournament.

14. Anselm Sim Aspiring Trainer
    Anselm Sim

I am dropping from the tournament

15. NerdyNinetales Aspiring Trainer
    NerdyNinetales

Hey @PokeMedic We finally got a chance to play our round 5 matchup that was delayed due to aether paradise glitch. NerdyNinetales won 2-1 against @JumpluffTCG Thank you! GGS dude

16. Braiden1235 Aspiring Trainer
    Braiden1235

17. PokeMedic Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
    PokeMedic

Articles Staff Activities Staff Member

I was waiting for someone to finish their game, and they just did. I'll post the round in the morning.

18. Serperior 209/500
    Serperior

Advanced Member Member

According to the original timetable, the tournament should have ended two hours ago.

We have a full round yet to complete. Where are these pairings?

Arneboy11 likes this.
  19. Braiden1235 Aspiring Trainer
    Braiden1235

Where are these pairings these tournaments keep getting worse and worse tons of setbacks and players not getting money for months

Arneboy11 likes this.
  20. mordacazir Lord of Souls
    mordacazir

Just appreciate the fact that these are the only free tournaments with good prize support there are. And don't forget PokeMedic is human too and can't always be right on time with pairings. I might also add that the original timetable was changed due to Berlin Internationals.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

AlphaVoxel, Brave Vesperia