PokeBeach’s April 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored By TCGplayer.com!

Discussion in 'PTCG Competitive Play' started by PokeMedic, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Audiofreak19 Aspiring Trainer
    Audiofreak19

Advanced Member Member

Round 6 Table 217

@Audiofreak19 won 2-1 vs @mordacazir great games rough game 3 with misplay by opponent to crush the game. GL the rest of the tourney

mordacazir likes this.

2. Arneboy11 A Mega Absol Trainer!
    Arneboy11

Advanced Member Member

@PokeMedic
    The Standings aren't correct.
    I'm listed as 4-1-0, but I still played my match with @Audiofreak19 and managed to win, which should put me in a 5-0-0 standings.

3. Rastique Aspiring Trainer
    Rastique

table 216

Vaskemaskinen 0:2 Rastique

gg Adrjan :D

Vaskemaskinen likes this.
  4. KK-Swizzle Aspiring Trainer
    KK-Swizzle

@KK-Swizzle wins 2-1 over @ICEdaddy , finally took down that pesky deck of yours, helps that my archetype this month has actual answers for it Apologies again for the unfortunate disconnect game 3, glad the re-do was at least somewhat competitive, was fun chatting about life outside of Pokémon!

ICEdaddy likes this.
  5. Kashvinder Mann Aspiring Trainer
    Kashvinder Mann

Game 197 @Kashvinder Mann won 2-1 against @Robert Fuchs

Extremly close games, came down to the last move. Great games man, all the best for the next games! :)

Robert Fuchs likes this.
  6. Robert Fuchs PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
    Robert Fuchs

Awesome games... kicking myself though because the last move of game 3 I think I made a mistake. :-(

Kashvinder Mann likes this.
  7. PowerOfHorde Aspiring Trainer
    PowerOfHorde

@PowerOfHord 2-1 @Hdog7311

Pretty close games, I sure that u could win one Pokebeach tournament one day!!!

8. mystikalginger Aspiring Trainer
    mystikalginger

Advanced Member Member

Drop, I'm not going to continue to play this tournament while being forced to continue to play a deck that is completely negated by a bug in ptcgo. A deck substitution should have been allowed or games allowed to have been played on another platform. Enjoy the $15 from my subscription ✌

9. Hdog7311 Aspiring Trainer
    Hdog7311

Advanced Member Member

@PokeMedic I'm going to drop from the tournament

10. Braiden1235 Aspiring Trainer
    Braiden1235

@Braiden1235 2-0 over @bidou some of the better games ive played in a while needed guzma for kos quite a few times that would have sealed my fate gl in the rest of the tournament

bidou likes this.
  11. Cassean808 Aspiring Trainer
    Cassean808

ninetales1234 likes this.
  12. lukas2aces Aspiring Trainer
    lukas2aces

Table 210

@lukas2aces wins 2-0 against @Panzerolas

Felt bad. Game 1 I started and won, but you had bad prizes. Game 2 you were definitely winning, but got disconnected.

Sorry man, hope to play a better round against you in another monthly tournament...!

13. Panzerolas Aspiring Trainer
    Panzerolas

@lukas2aces wins 2-0 versus @Panzerolas
    table 210

stupid internet took me out of a 90% sure winnable game, like 1 second lag and it goes off.... this game is so laggy and stupid. could just have a small buffer to catch on lag.

@PokeMedic ---- ill drop out of this month just to breath a little fresh air before the new tournament and rotation, because i am a bit salty on this game... sorry for the ranting but its so stupid losing due to a small lag spike or something, i refreshed a website and i had internet the next second...

14. lukas2aces Aspiring Trainer
    lukas2aces

I can absolutely understand your feeling mate! I once got a DC at the moment my opponent had attacked and I literally needed to do nothing else then do Dragon Break back with Rayquaza GX for the KO for the win, but lost that game due to DC...

Still I would have started a game 3, but we don't know now how that would have ended of course.

15. Panzerolas Aspiring Trainer
    Panzerolas

not your fault. the game is just so buggy, any lag spike can lead to a DC. like i literally logged in 1 second later.... doesnt make sense

16. Robert Fuchs PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
    Robert Fuchs

Which card has a bug??

17. mystikalginger Aspiring Trainer
    mystikalginger

Advanced Member Member

Aether Paradise Conservation Area

18. PokeMedic Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
    PokeMedic

Articles Staff Activities Staff Member

You didn't read the announcement, huh.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  19. Holden Sheeks a.k.a. WinterShorts
    Holden Sheeks

Advanced Member Member

20. ShinyZard Aspiring Trainer
    ShinyZard

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

AlphaVoxel, Brave Vesperia