PokeBeach’s April 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored By TCGplayer.com!

Discussion in 'PTCG Competitive Play' started by PokeMedic, Apr 7, 2019.

1. PokeMedic Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
    PokeMedic

Articles Staff Activities Staff Member

2. Hdog7311 Aspiring Trainer
    Hdog7311

Advanced Member Member

Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions?

Yes

Are you a PokeBeach premium member?

Yes

What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.)

Hdog731
    What country do you live in?

Canada

What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)

EST

Did you play in last month’s tournament?

Yes

If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted.

Yes

3. garnetto Aspiring Trainer
    garnetto

Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions?
    yes
    no
    What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.)
    garnetto1992
    uk
    What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)
    GMT
    no
    If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted.
    yes

4. KentGardner Aspiring Trainer
    KentGardner

Yes, no, kentgardner, Usa, central, yes, yes

Why do you people copy and paste the questions every month? Just answer the questions, smdh

5. PokeMedic Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
    PokeMedic

Articles Staff Activities Staff Member

This is why famalamadingdong
    [​IMG]

This is the Tournament Reader script. I've got it set up to sort people into their user groups by how they respond to the questions. When you don't answer right you get lost in the mess. It looks for the questions to the letter and looks for yes, no, or whatever variation I've programmed in there. Answer them out of order and it messes it up. @Hdog7311 is premium, but he broke the format it reads from up, so it just won't work.

I never shared this before, but since you might screw people up with that comment, here it is. I tried to write a reporting script too, but neither JGB or myself would ever be able to get folks to report things in a uniform fashion.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    KK-Swizzle, lukas2aces and dangs91 like this.
  6. Kavross Aspiring Trainer
    Kavross

Advanced Member Member

Yes
    Yes
    kavross
    USA
    PDT
    No
    Yes

7. ShinyZard Aspiring Trainer
    ShinyZard

Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes
    Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
    What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) KantoTrainer989
    What country do you live in? USA
    What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
    Did you play in last month’s tournament? No
    If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Yes

8. Trixss Aspiring Trainer
    Trixss

Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes
    What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) Trixss
    What time zone do you live in? PST
    If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Maybe.

9. SquirtleRules Aspiring Trainer
    SquirtleRules

Advanced Member Member

Yes
    Yes
    Willgothere
    USA
    MDT
    yes
    Yes

10. Hdog7311 Aspiring Trainer
    Hdog7311

Advanced Member Member

so what did i do wrong and how do i go about correcting it for next month

11. Cassean808 Aspiring Trainer
    Cassean808

Yes
    No
    Cassean808
    America
    Hawaii Time
    No
    Yes

12. KK-Swizzle Aspiring Trainer
    KK-Swizzle

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
    What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) KKswizzle
    What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) US Eastern
    Did you play in last month’s tournament? Yes
    If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Yes

13. Holden Sheeks a.k.a. WinterShorts
    Holden Sheeks

Advanced Member Member

Yup, re-confirmed the information.
    Yup
    HydreigonMuppet
    United States of America / USA
    Eastern Standard Time / EST
    Yup
    You got it boss.

14. Kashvinder Mann Aspiring Trainer
    Kashvinder Mann

Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes I did

What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) KashMann27

What country do you live in? Singapore

What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT +8

If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) Will do!

15. K_la Aspiring Trainer
    K_la

Yup

Nope, but I blame being broke from a pokemon addiction

snowflaketrump

Canada

Pacific Time Zone

Yes

Yes

16. sw_bionic Aspiring Trainer
    sw_bionic

Yes
    No
    sw_bionic
    Chile
    GMT -4
    No
    Yes

17. Pokebait Aspiring Trainer
    Pokebait

What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) Kalininiliya
    What country do you live in? Russia
    What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT+4

18. Kyle James Aspiring Trainer
    Kyle James

Yes

No

Bluebird503

United States

Pacific Daylight Time, UTC/GMT - 7

I haven't participated in a PTCGO tournament on this site before, I have played similarly structured events for other games.

March 2020 or was this supposed to be May? I can do March 2020 for sure, I can't promise I will post much before May. I participate on forums when i feel I have something to contribute, I'm not going to go out of my way to make discussion posts for the sake of making posts.

:)

19. YuriGirl Aspiring Trainer
    YuriGirl

Advanced Member Member

What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) Miyako-Yoshika

What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Eastern

20. ICEdaddy Aspiring Trainer
    ICEdaddy

Advanced Member Member

What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) ICEdaddy

What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PDT

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

AlphaVoxel, Brave Vesperia