XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

shinysearcher said:
Does anyone here know what clothes I have to wear to enter Boutique Couture in Lumiose? I keep changing clothes to enter because they say I don't look fashionable enough, and that I should try visiting somewhere else in Luimiose. I've visited every place in every plaza, street, alley, hidden passage and center, but I still can't see any other Boutique that can suit me fashionably. Have you tried it? I would appreciate help :)

I've heard a few different rumours: that you need to have a certain number of badges, that you need to have a complete "matching" outfit, or that you need to visit a bunch (all?) of the other places in Lumiose City first. I still haven't even reached the 2nd gym, so I have no idea which of those is true, but it's a place for you to start.

Reggie McGigas

-
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Kaiser Dynamo said:
Finally got Tyrantrum to full Amie stats in all three catogories.
Effects of high amie stats:
-Extra/alternate messages in battle (Awaiting your instruction, in a pinch and is about to cry, thrilled to bits)
-Better critical hit chance (Tyrantrum crit hits almost every turn)
-Self-healing from status conditions like Poison and Paralyze after a few turns of getting the effect
-Surviving hits that would normaly KO
-Special animation when first sent into battle (Such as looking back at you, bouncing)
-When using a special amie ability like the ones listed above, a heart will fly from above them back toward you

Spend time petting, feeding, playing games with a specific Pokemon and you'll have full in no time
Hope I helped :) I strongly recommend amie as it helps greatly in battle with the awesome effects.
With full amie Tyrantrum is constantly using all the abilities and is very powerful.

Is this permenant? How long do these effects last?

Scorched Feathers

Aspiring Trainer

Wailady said:
There is a MegaGalvantula. The Mega Stone has been confirmed, but no one has found a Joltik to evolve yet.

asdfghjkl YES! I shall finally be able to se Galvantula!

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer

Anyone know if you can change the colour of your clothes? I want a Fedora, but not a yellow one.

Vulpix's Tales

Aspiring Trainer

Is Vulpix in Safari Zone? I saw the not-full list of the pokemon which appear there and I found Growlithe. So if we can find Growlithe, then maybe Vulpix will be there too? Honestly, it wouldn't be fair if it wasn't. Growlithe and Vulpix are like a couple after all.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

Vulpix said:
Is Vulpix in Safari Zone? I saw the not-full list of the pokemon which appear there and I found Growlithe. So if we can find Growlithe, then maybe Vulpix will be there too? Honestly, it wouldn't be fair if it wasn't. Growlithe and Vulpix are like a couple after all.

most likely. i'm sure this will be more than the dream world

WalterREBoRN

Aspiring Trainer

WalterREBoRN said:
Random question, but does anyone know if the masuda method has changed at all? I just started MMing for a shiny zorua, and I'd kinda like to ask around.

About this, and it really is only anecdotal evidence, but just after waking up today, I began hatching zoruas. First Zorua was a shiny one. I wasn't keeping track of eggs, but I couldn't have hatched more than a box's worth. I guess the masuda method is easier, or I'm just insanely lucky. I'm trying again with hawlucha, so I'll keep you guys posted on my luck.

Sesquipedalian

Aspiring Trainer

Is it possible to obtain a Pawniard before you beat the Sixth Gym? In other words, is the path to Route 15 / Lost Hotel locked until the Gym in Laverre City is beaten?

Neo-desiny

Aspiring Trainer

i have a question, i have just got a charizard and want mega charizard but i don't know where to get the mega ring from; any ideas people.And when i do get the mega ring, will i get the option to mega evolve?

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant

Neo-desiny said:
i have a question, i have just got a charizard and want mega charizard but i don't know where to get the mega ring from; any ideas people.And when i do get the mega ring, will i get the option to mega evolve?

You get the Mega Ring shortly before the 4th Gym Battle; there's
a part where you go to the Tower of Mastery in Shalour City with Tierno, Trevor, Shauna and Serena/Calem; Korrina will talk about Mega Evolution a bit and then you have to battle Serena/Calem; beat them to get the Mega Ring.
After the Gym Battle, Korrina will go to the Tower and she gives you a Lucario holding Lucarionite; you need to battle her Mega-Evolving Lucario with it.

Neo-desiny

Aspiring Trainer

thank you so much; i just got my 2nd badge so i'll just have to just play through; my current team is greninja lv37, charizard lv36, diggersby lv 33, kadabra lv32, floette lv32 and tyrunt lv 29.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant

Neo-desiny said:
thank you so much; i just got my 2nd badge so i'll just have to just play through; my current team is greninja lv37, charizard lv36, diggersby lv 33, kadabra lv32, floette lv32 and tyrunt lv 29.

oops, quick correction - it's before the 3rd Gym

Your team also looks to be very high levelled for the point you're at in the game - my Greninja was lv.37 probably around the 5th Gym.
Ah well, each to their own!

Neo-desiny

Aspiring Trainer

i trained up my charmeleon and frogadier b4 the 2nd gym in the hope i can get mega charizard but it didnt happen but it just allows me to train the others whilst having the greninja and charizard at high levels. lol

Lone Wolf JLT

Aspiring Trainer

Any word on megas for the legendary birds? Salamance?

Baktwerel

Would like to challenge you!

Vulpix said:

They are indeed in the Safari Zone it seems, I've managed to get a Ninetales from the GTS. If you want, I can breed you a Vulpix ^w^ Just let me know the gender and whether you want a specific nickname.

Edit: A lot of people wondered what a shiny Mega Charizard X would look like...

ZaEKRQh.jpg

Other shinies: http://imgur.com/r/ShinyPokemon/new

Chrono

Ragin' Cajun

MY SHINY HELIOPTILE EVOLVED!!!
http://instagram.com/p/fdqbpyPhR6/

Baktwerel

Would like to challenge you!

Chrono said:
MY SHINY HELIOPTILE EVOLVED!!!
http://instagram.com/p/fdqbpyPhR6/

Gratz! He looks awesome :D

Bloodronin

Aspiring Trainer

Anyone notice that terrain effects still allow for weather? I have rain and misty terrain out at the same time. Floette just learned moon blast. Level 46. Also I'd like to note that the terrain skills, grassy terrain and Misty terrain, do indeed increase damage for grass and fairy skills as well as their other effects.

Wailady

Aspiring Trainer

I don't have Misty Terrain yet (who learns it?), but I really, really like Grassy Terrain and was just about to post about it. My Venusaur/Mega Venusaur [leftovers] with Leech Seed, Synthesis, Protect with Grassy Terrain on the field has proved impossible for anything to beat in-game so far.

shinysearcher

Help me find a shiny! haha :D

Never have I cried this much with the ending of a game.

It has been definitely worth it. Tomorrow I'll start Y version :D

Status
Not open for further replies.