XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Ohman177 said:
Kitana Coldfire said:
I'm pretty sure the pumpkin's evo was already found. The pumpkin part turns into a black jack-o-lantern and the bat becomes a candle-like body.

The screenshots were posted a fair while back; the 4chan links might be down by now

EDIT: No, it evolves via Sun Stone and the dex indicates its done.

No I mean the pumpkins evo says small form in the dex.

Oh, so it does!

Curious....

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Kitana Coldfire said:
Back to business, I noticed someone earlier mentioned that a rumor was spreading about Unova being revisited. Could someone please screenshot/quote the full rumor so I can add it to the unconfirmed section? I'll be adding the second Bubblix image as soon as I rehost it.

I saw it on 4chan a few hours ago. Cant seem to find it now.
Screen-cap of Reshiram statue in kalos is another interesting clue.
Also the leakers, after all this time seems to be unable to encounter a Noivern. :(

KrisJoeEll said:
Chronus MSEA said:
They already making new pattern

3 Regional PokeDex
2 Starters
Alot of Old Pokemon in Regional Dex
Each road having wide variety of pokemon compare to other games

Yes but it doesn't feel like a pattern breaker. But an elevation instead, due to the 3d overworld and huge landmass.
Also Reintro of old starters and pokemon in dex is due to the Mega Evolution feature.
We already had a pattern breaker in regards to 3rd Versions in Gen 5, when we got Black 2 and White 2 instead of a Gray/Grey version. Whatever they do now, the precedent for doing something different than earlier gens is set.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own t...

mastermagpie said:
From Shacknews:

The real significance of the Fairy-type, though, is what it does for old Pokemon. Color me surprised when I ran into a Granbull, a stalwart from the Gold and Silver days who has been mostly forgotten, and discovered that it's immune to dragon-type attacks.

GRANBULL IS A FAIRY!

Isn't Granbull known as the "Fairy Pokemon"? Of course it was going to become a fairy.

MuhFugginMoose said:
Bioluxx said:
And they're all single stages why? Why not make an evo for something with two stages such as an overkill Banette? Maybe even say...a Drifblim evo?

And don't even get me started on what prevos they could have made.

Prevos?
People want those?

I want those....

....especially for Pokemon that seem too strong not to have a previous evo....

(I'm looking at you, Skarmory)

http://instagram.com/p/fF1-QbKYRV/

What the crap?

Edit: Wasn't Greninja'd >:3

Leaferian said:
KrisJoeEll said:
Yes but it doesn't feel like a pattern breaker. But an elevation instead, due to the 3d overworld and huge landmass.
Also Reintro of old starters and pokemon in dex is due to the Mega Evolution feature.
We already had a pattern breaker in regards to 3rd Versions in Gen 5, when we got Black 2 and White 2 instead of a Gray/Grey version. Whatever they do now, the precedent for doing something different than earlier gens is set.

My original point of that discussion was about the inclusion of a Battle Frontier (or similar) facility in x&y. Gamefreak will put that in the 3rd game (or x2y2).
If they put it in x&y the 3rd game will feel like a DLC.

I'm still interested in knowing what Routes have what Pokemon in it. You would think one of these leakers would post what they found in each Route/Cave/etc as they went along. Yes filling out the Dex is super important, but I also want to know where to find these guys so when the games come out I can do extensive searching. Here's to hoping that someone will do this before the 12th

P.S. Am I the only one here whose going to make a team specifically for Halloween?

MuhFugginMoose said:
Kitana Coldfire said:
I want those....

....especially for Pokemon that seem too strong not to have a previous evo....

(I'm looking at you, Skarmory)

Gawd. . .
Render Skarmory useless why don't ya? xD

Skarmory is ALREADY useless to me.

I don't use any pokemon that don't evolve at least once. I just don't see the challenge in it.

And remember everyone, whokilledarchie is NOT a direct leaker, but a compiler. He posts random things as well as actual leaks.

GoomyFan85 said:
P.S. Am I the only one here whose going to make a team specifically for Halloween?
I am impatiently waiting for the loads of Halloween-themed Pumpkaboo/Trevenant fan art.

Someone please.

Kitana Coldfire said:
MuhFugginMoose said:
Well in game that'd be fine.
But in the competitive world, that'd be a big deal.

I'm a breeder and RNGer, not a competitive battler.

But this is getting off topic. Have any other reviewers slipped up and leaked information today?

Not that I know of, I just want to see the Z legend of there is one

I know someone said there wasn't one, but to that statement, I doubt there's no Z legend, there's gotta be at least a third between Xerneas and Yveltal.

KrisJoeEll said:
Razmos said:
I mentioned this before on another forum, but I think the train tracks that go underground on the right side of Kalos lead to the post game area, which is the Pokemon World equivalent of the UK. France is connected to England through the underground channel tunnel which goes under the sea. It could be the location of the Battle Frontier.

The Battle Tower could be Big Ben, it would be awesome.

But isn't Battle Frontier (or similar) reserved for the 3rd game? (or sequels like BW2).
Also Big Ben Battle Tower is a great idea. :D

But Big Ben is in ENGLAND.

Bioluxx said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

But this is getting off topic. Have any other reviewers slipped up and leaked information today?

I know someone said there wasn't one, but to that statement, I doubt there's no Z legend, there's gotta be at least a third between Xerneas and Yveltal.

There's always one next to the 2 main legendaries. Most of the time three roaming pokemon (who knows, maybe no one encountered one yet? There aren't that many leakers). Furthermore, sometimes there's an tiny-legendary (lika Jirachi, Celebi, etc). Just hoping all of those are in x/y :D

Bioluxx said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

I want there to be a Zmon too, but if Xerneas and Yveltal represent life/death or creation/destruction, or even X and Y chromosomes, as many have predicted, aren't they already in perfect balance, without a Zmon?

DrEspeon said:
KrisJoeEll said:
But doesn't that break the general Pokemon game pattern?
Still this x&y is full of surprises. Who knows.

I really hope this theory is true. There could be a tower (Big Ben), theater (one of the many theaters), wheel (the Eye), a castle (tower of London), maybe Buckingham Palace, though it might be too similar to the castle, maybe a shopping center (Piccadilly Circus), a church (Westminster Abbey), maybe even a University (Oxford or Cambridge) and so much more! That could be seven or eight facilities which is about the right amount.

Why wuld a load of ENGLISH places be in FRANCE?

KrisJoeEll said:
Leaferian said:

My original point of that discussion was about the inclusion of a Battle Frontier (or similar) facility in x&y. Gamefreak will put that in the 3rd game (or x2y2).
If they put it in x&y the 3rd game will feel like a DLC.
Except it wouldn't, because sequels like B2 and W2 are fundamentally different from a 3rd version like Crystal or Emerald. The 3rd version of a generation is simply the original two with a different combination of Pokemon, sometimes updated features, and a more filled-out version of the generation's story. Actual sequels are, instead, full-on continuations that pick up after the last game and have their own new stories.

I really don't think people here seem to understand what DLC is. There was a guy the other day claiming anything less than 100 Pokemon would make X/Y feel like DLC tacked on to another Pokemon game. If anything, a Battle Frontier-like function is the MOST DLC-like facet of the old 3rd version games. The inclusion of a story-light postgame challenge arena shouldn't be what makes a 3rd version feel like a new game.

As an aside to others: I've noticed over that years that people tend to abbreviate the names of Pokemon games to one or two letters generally anyway. Does anyone else wonder if the constant referring of "R/B/Y", "G/S/C", etc. might have something to do with their decision to settle on single-letter versions this time around even if there's a larger, more relevant reason?

Cresceda said:
There's always one next to the 2 main legendaries. Most of the time three roaming pokemon (who knows, maybe no one encountered one yet? There aren't that many leakers). Furthermore, sometimes there's an tiny-legendary (lika Jirachi, Celebi, etc). Just hoping all of those are in x/y :D

I'm sure we'll get them.
Bar Victini, most of the pokes similar are post game.
Including the 3rd legendary. I.e Kyurem, Giratina, Rayquaza.
There's no way we don't have other Legends to look forward to.

EDIT: We still have at least one trio to look forward to. And I'm sure a plethora of event pokes over some time.

I saw there was five new pages since I last checked this morning so I immediately thought new Pokemon were leaked but no you guys just chatting :(

Blob55 said:
DrEspeon said:
I really hope this theory is true. There could be a tower (Big Ben), theater (one of the many theaters), wheel (the Eye), a castle (tower of London), maybe Buckingham Palace, though it might be too similar to the castle, maybe a shopping center (Piccadilly Circus), a church (Westminster Abbey), maybe even a University (Oxford or Cambridge) and so much more! That could be seven or eight facilities which is about the right amount.

Earlier in the pages, someone noted the possibility of the "extensive postgame" being a journey to the battle frontier in England. (Since England is connected to France via the chunnel.)

Tatertot said:
Blob55 said:

Earlier in the pages, someone noted the possibility of the "extensive postgame" being a journey to the battle frontier in England. (Since England is connected to France via the chunnel.)

Kinda sucks if the whole of England is just the BF...

IMO, the BF should be in Calais or the big gap in South Central Kalos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back