XY Pokémon Playthrough Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Regarding GenV-VI Transfer

Sheriff_K said:
That's kind of their goal I think, to prevent people from Transfering over all level 100 Legendaries and steamrolling the Story.

What I'm most irked about, is not being able to Transfer Held Items.. >_<
Ruins all of my plans. I was farming expensive Berries in Dream World, and BP items... :(

I can only hope that none of the starters or legendaries get cool new movesets.

RE: Pokémon X / Y : Questions and Answers

I have two questions:
1. Does the PokeDex have different descriptions between X and Y version, at least for Kalos Pokemon?
2. Are the entries for old Pokemon new, or reused from a previous Pokedex like they seem to keep doing for some lame reason?

I have a question, sorry if is dumb:
Can I trade my pokemon from SS/HG to X/Y?

So I've been on Pokemon-Amie and I've run out of the sweets - how do I get more?

Also, when does Fletchinder learn a good Fire or Flying move? I'm getting annoyed with Ember and Peck.

Does anyone know if you revert back to normal form from mega form after you switch a pokemon out during battle

(Ex. I Mega Evolve my Charizard, then switch it out for Blaziken. Does Charizard stay mega or no?)

Vulpix said:
I have a question, sorry if is dumb:
Can I trade my pokemon from SS/HG to X/Y?

You must wait until December 27th, until a free trial of PokeBank is available. This free-trial gives you one month to trade Pokemon over from what I believe is only Black, White, Black 2 and White 2.

Konaru said:
Does anyone know if you revert back to normal form from mega form after you switch a pokemon out during battle

(Ex. I Mega Evolve my Charizard, then switch it out for Blaziken. Does Charizard stay mega or no?)

Your Charizard will revert back to its original form.

James86134 said:
Konaru said:

Your Charizard will revert back to its original form.
According to a video I watched, mega pokemon retain their form when being switched out, reverting back to normal after the end of the battle.

How do start new game?

Hello, how can I start a new game?
I want to restart but don't know ho to delete the old one.

Edit: yaay. :3

RE: How do start new game?

Sary said:
Hello, how can I start a new game?
I want to restart but don't know ho to delete the old one.

pressing up+select+b at the same time at the title screen should do it

I have a further 2 questions:
-When does Amaura evolve?
-Where do we find Inkay?

Up+Select+B doesn't work in here. I tried as well.

Does my 3DS XL have sound problems or is it a bug? After every fight against a wild pokemon the sound theme is a little croaking, in the forest the same but not so loud.

Quick question:

I was told you get *two* of the Kanto starters (one at the beginning and one post-game).

Do you get to choose them both? Or is the second one chosen for you? How does it work?

Cheers!

Sorry if someone already asked it but it is true that TMs are one use only again in this gen?

Cochi said:
Sorry if someone already asked it but it is true that TMs are one use only again in this gen?

From what I've been reading they're infinite.

Also I have a question myself to anyone who's currently playing. How soon (around what gym) do we have access to the iv checker and where is he?

Apparently, you have to trade Swirlix and Spritzee with items in order for them to evolve.
Swirlix needs a Whipped Dream.
And Spritzee needs Sachet.
Anyone know where these items are?

Does anyone know if stone evolution pokemon from VI gen (like Aegislash, Florges, Heliolisk, etc.) keep learning new moves after they evolve? or is it like past gen pokemon like Ludicolo and Ninetales, and Togekiss where they stop learning new moves after the stone evolution?

This may be a stupid question but can Vivillon learn the move FLY?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back