XY Pokémon Playthrough Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [split] Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

jdivinity said:
Quick question. When the guides for Black and White came out did they showcase Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect as well? So if there are more Pokemon out there then possibly the guide will reveal them to us.

I'm pretty sure they didn't.

With the event-exclusive legendaries they're not officially revealed until GF feel fit to do so.
We only know about them beforehand due to people hacking the game. We may not even see them before their revelation this time, as I recall the 3DS proving itself very hard to hack - although I'm sure there are people out there trying their best to do this

RE: Pokémon X / Y : Questions and Answers

Anyone know if any of the new Kalos Pokémon evolva via trading?

1. Does anyone know if Altaria stayed Dragon/Flying or is Dragon/Fairy now?
2. Is Belossom Grass/Fairy, Mismagius Ghost/Fairy, Milotic - Water/Fairy?

TheTheo said:
1. Does anyone know if Altaria stayed Dragon/Flying or is Dragon/Fairy now?
2. Is Belossom Grass/Fairy, Mismagius Ghost/Fairy, Milotic - Water/Fairy?

I'm pretty sure the only confirmed retyped fairies are:
-Jigglypuff - Normal/Fairy
-Marill/Azumarill - Water/Fairy (Azurill gets Normal/Fairy)
-Gardevoir - Psychic/Fairy (I've heard reports that Ralts and Kirlia have been changed, but I really don't know about them)
-Mawile - Steel/Fairy
-Snubbull - from what I've heard they're pure Fairy as opposed to Fairy/Normal
-Togepi - Fairy (this basically confirms Togetic/Kiss will be Fairy/Flying)

so in short, no, none of the ones you were interested in are confirmed to be /Fairy.

Can anybody tell me what are the poke miles for?

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

wako_88 said:
Can anybody tell me what are the poke miles for?

The poke miles are an in-game tracker of how many miles your character has walked, and can be traded in for items such as rare candies, which cost 500 poke miles.

Here's my question. Is Dratini or anyone in his evolution line confirmed for the Pokedex, and if so, what route are they found on? Also, any news on which routes or just generally where the following Pokemon could be found on or any of their evolution lines? Pikachu, Ditto, Eevee, Marril, Magikarp, Litleo, Rhyhorn, Turunt (obviously it's fossil), Aerodactyl (obviously it's fossil), Hawlucha, Sigliyph, Goomy, Poochyena, Conkeldurr, Hitmonchan, or Hydreigon? Trying to plan out a party through out the game and I'm trying to figure out what will be easy to catch early on and where I should spend the most time looking for Pokemon. Wasn't sure where to ask, so the question thread seemed like the best place.

Nintenderek said:
Here's my question. Is Dratini or anyone in his evolution line confirmed for the Pokedex, and if so, what route are they found on? Also, any news on which routes or just generally where the following Pokemon could be found on or any of their evolution lines? Pikachu, Ditto, Eevee, Marril, Magikarp, Litleo, Rhyhorn, Turunt (obviously it's fossil), Aerodactyl (obviously it's fossil), Hawlucha, Sigliyph, Goomy, Poochyena, Conkeldurr, Hitmonchan, or Hydreigon? Trying to plan out a party through out the game and I'm trying to figure out what will be easy to catch early on and where I should spend the most time looking for Pokemon. Wasn't sure where to ask, so the question thread seemed like the best place.

Wondered the same thing about Tyrunt myself. I've found that a Youtube leaker (Likely trustworthy as they have video to prove they own the game) apparently claimed you choose a fossil after defeating Team Flair Grunts between the first and second gyms (Finally fossils are part of the narrative again rather than hidden underground or in a very inconvenient area of desert ruins).
Not sure about the others however.

I remember a rumor that Dratini is a Y exclusive while Gible is X. Can't confirm, but based on Black 2 White 2 Battle Towers it's likely they'd be counterpart exclusives. Sadly, I personally don't know their locations, either.

I have a question I really need answered because I want to find out :D

So I watched part 1 of an X walkthrough, the guy chose froakie, beat the 1st gym and the video ended, his party is froakie and pikachu, after you beat the gym the usual supporter out front tells you to go to lumiose city pokemon lab to show the professor your first badge, when do you get your kanto starter? From the professor in lumiose city? He hasn't received his yet so you get it after the first badge.

Is it true that Dratini and Bagon are Y exclusives while Gible and Axew are X ones?

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Does anyone know where/how early the Goomy line is found? Maybe dragons will be found earlier in the game now that they're offset by fairies?

Six said:
Is it true that Dratini and Bagon are Y exclusives while Gible and Axew are X ones?

I really hope that's not the case. I pre-ordered X and Dragonite is one of my favorites.

So... If I was to get a spare copy of X or Y, play until unlocking the PokeDex, and then getting a Wi-Fi Torchic. Could I just put it on PokeBank, reset the game, and repeat, thus having an INFINITE number of Speed Boost Torchics and....

Oh wait, I just realized, you can't transfer Pokemon holding items... >_<

@above, I hope Bagon is Y, because I have all of the others except for him..

On the Mega Evolution Info thread, someone wondered (possibly with sarcasm) if there would be a Charizard Z and Mewtwo Z, and another wondered if more Pokemon would simply get several Megas. While this doesn't exactly relate to my question, but has a Pokemon Z even been implied or confirmed? It would make the most sense for a follow-up, but I just wasn't sure if they might go the X2 Y2 route.

Note: No spoiling and new legendary pokes for me! I've stayed clear of the forum for leaks the last few days and don't want any images if the last legendary does resemble the letter Z.

Wait you have to evolve Spritzee and Swirlix by trading?
NOOOOOO Im a anti-social hermit ;-; Plus no one around here likes Pokemon....

[split] What Pokemon Do You Want in Your Team for X / Y? Post Your Ever Changing List Here!

Anyone know Ottoroo's type? If he's Grass/Dark, I already have both. He seems pretty cool so I was thinking about getting him.

Oh thank goodness. Now I feel a little relieved I'l go there and share mine :D Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back