XY Pokémon Playthrough Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon X / Y : Questions and Answers

Does anyone has an available download through e-shop right now ?

hey there. I have two questions. one should kinda be obvious seeing as how ive already seen the full pokedex. anyways question 1-are there really only 3 new legendaries this gen or have all of them not yet been found? and question 2- my cousin has ss and black version. he also has an action replay that only has working codes for ss. what I was planning on doing was getting all the legendaries from gen 1 through gen 4 and then transferring them to black and then transferring them to x when I get it tomorrow. but I keep seeing that when you use poke transfer/poke bank you cant transfer cheated pokemon. so the question is, is all this true and my plan will fail, or will I be able to do it if the pokemon aren't uber cheated?

Tyrunt question:
Where and when (mostly when) do have have the option to revive the fossil you chose?

EDIT: I've been told it's right after you get one (Between first two gyms)

does anyone know what are serena/calem teams? Also can we rebattle them postgame?

Do Pokemon have 5 moves now?

I was watching the top video on the site a bit ago and it looked like they had 5 moves instead of the usual 4 moves. Can Pokemon have up to 5 moves now?:) Thanks XD.:)

AdamLambert said:
Does anyone know how Doublade evolves?

With a Dusk Stone as soon as you want.

xxashxx said:
I was watching the top video on the site a bit ago and it looked like they had 5 moves instead of the usual 4 moves. Can Pokemon have up to 5 moves now?:) Thanks XD.:)

Probably not, but thanks for throwing my absolute certainties into doubt.

Anyone know where Dratini can be found in Y? D: (Me needs my bro Dragonite to be in my team hehe :3)

xxashxx said:

A pokemon cannot learn five moves at any one time.

-----

To the person who asked how to restart the game:

I believe it is X + B + Select at the same time (its in the manual)

-----

To the person who asked about 'sweets'. If you mean PokePuffs for Pokemon-Amie, PokePuffs can be found through playing each of the three mini games with your pokemon.

My question is how many of the shinies are currently known? Do we know what shiny Tyrantrum or shiny Mega Charizard X looks like?

Anyone know where to find Inkay? I know it's before the second Gym but an actual location would be great!

Got it, you can catch it on Route 8 for those who are wondering.

Does this game have HMs? If so how do they work, the same, annoying way as all the other games?

Also what's the soonest you can change your hairstyle and clothes? Like early in the game, mid or late?

Tarazuma said:
Does this game have HMs? If so how do they work, the same, annoying way as all the other games?

Also what's the soonest you can change your hairstyle and clothes? Like early in the game, mid or late?

Yes it does.

You can change them almost immediately. But you have a wider selection to chose from when you enter new cities/towns.

My question is, when you evolve doublade with a dusk stone, does it continue to learn moves after the evolution?

Ka$h Money said:
My question is, when you evolve doublade with a dusk stone, does it continue to learn moves after the evolution?

Like all other Pokemon that evolve with stones, no. Make sure you teach it what you want it to know before then!

So what's with all the fancy stuff with Carbink?
Where can you find him? Is he any good?

Where in the name of Almighty Arceus can I find a Furfrou?
Edit: route 6, I walked by a bush and a venipede attacked me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back