XY Pokémon Bank: Cloud Storage for Pokémon

catutie said:
I have my beautifully torturous Whimsicott with prankster, and it knows, attract, leech seed, toxic, and giga drain, it's beautiful and all EV trained....I NEED IT.

I see one good sign right now....at least it didn't crash in Japan again, but I'm sure it will crash again once it comes out worldwide.

Athena said:
Only for Europe and Australia it looks like, though. Sorry USA.

Ahahaha wow when I said I didnt care what country comes next I was joking. >.>; Oh wellat least we can see progress.

*prepares for another crash*

I'm sure it's coming, they just added a couple million. I guess the US will get it in march/april

Hacks still get through as well.

Mega Mewtwo Y looks ugly in green, just warning you all now.

I'm at work for the next seven hours and the Bank was just released!?
Ohh, not America? Well, that makes me feel better. Hopefully it will be released as soon as I get home!!!
Shiny Charm! So excited!

Think of it this way, If Nintendo had released Pokémon Bank simultaneously worldwide on the 3DS for Pokémon X and Y it would've caused a major server crash so it was a smart idea for them to release it one region at a time. I should've been more patient instead of complaining about it on these forums, but then again I enjoy keeping myself busy when I'm bored.

Reggie McGigas said:
This makes pretty much every pokemon fan in America mad. I'm sure NoA has a PR Nightmare on their hands right now.

Unless your knee deep in news on this you wouldn't know, 3DS is region locked so a US 3DS can't access the EU store or Japan store.

As has been said, if they did it worldwide it would crash again and we would be without for another month, so no complaining.

Hopefully it gets released in the US either later today or even tomorrow. But considering that the US could very easily cause another crash, they could make us wait a few days. Thursday maybe?

Re: RE: Pokémon Bank: Cloud Storage for Pokémon

King Xerneas said:
Hopefully it gets released in the US either later today or even tomorrow. But considering that the US could very easily cause another crash, they could make us wait a few days. Thursday maybe?

Pokebank first released in JPN and Asian on Dec 25 2013. Then down due server issue and re-released Jan 21 2014.

Then Feb 4 2014 release at Europe and Australia. If server down again, they probably will removed it again and re-release it around 1 month after it, around March 1.

And America will get pokebank 1-2 weeks after it if server is fine. Means, around middle-end of March.

Well, I'll be patiently waiting for Celebi.

King Xerneas said:

I don't expect it before next Mon when they do another scheduled maintenance but they haven't announced another extended maintenance period.

They just seem to be releasing immediately following a maintenance.

bigfootaus said:
Hacks still get through as well.

Mega Mewtwo Y looks ugly in green, just warning you all now.

Lmao I told y'all it's like a pukish green. Also... was it hacked? I think Pokemon that were forced shiny can go through but I'm curious about program or app hacked Pokemon. I'm pretty sure the shiny Mew I got off GTS was hacked but I'm curious if I can send him if just for the dex entry but I I can't tell if it was

booooo canada still hasnt gotten it yet.

*waits longer*

Im glad its opened up in more places though that means theres some progress.

Like badly hacked ones won't? How badly hacked are we talking? IVs, natures, abilities or shinyness hacked?

MrSquarepants said:
Like badly hacked ones won't? How badly hacked are we talking? IVs, natures, abilities or shinyness hacked?

Mostly level 100 Shiny`s with 1-2-3IVs I transfer without any problem. But, the Shiny-Event Legends (Arcues for example) won`t transfer

So the whole world has access, and I still can't compete my pokedex. All I need are legendary pokemon.

KiKi said:
So the whole world has access, and I still can't compete my pokedex. All I need are legendary pokemon.
North America doesn't have access yet...so it's not the whole world.

LLR said:
KiKi said:
North America doesn't have access yet...so it's not the whole world.
That's What I meant. The whole world, save for north America.

KiKi said:

Hey I know but I'd prefer that they're cautious now rather than have something crash AFTER I uploaded my pokemon!

If all goes well we should have it too in a week or 2.

LLR said:
KiKi said:

Hey I know but I'd prefer that they're cautious now rather than have something crash AFTER I uploaded my pokemon!

If all goes well we should have it too in a week or 2.
Yes, but the update to bank makes it to where the servers can't be crashed.

Back