XY Pokémon Bank: Cloud Storage for Pokémon

Prince Dedenne said:
Grizzly said:
It's out in North America. I'm downloading it now.

I'm downloading it too! I'm so excited!!
I just hope I don't have any problems transferring any of my event Pokémon.
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I had just checked the website and it still said coming soon!
Downloading mine as I type!

Trainerhan1 said:
Grizzly said:

School, end please. I am dying inside.

My thoughts exactly. I'm not gonna be able to focus. @_@ Should not have checked in just now...
This actually creates a bit of a problem for me, because I was counting on it coming out in March. Now I don't have time to finish my current SoulSilver file and trade my old Pearl team over so I can do all the postgame stuff without grinding for millenia... Hm.
Well, at least I can get Celebi. And I didn't want to transfer them over first thing anyway, since there just MIGHT be server issues and such.

I'm about to transfer my last box of Pokemon. It only took an hour and a half. I really wish the process could be sped up... oh well.

Dracaufeu said:
Can someone explain how to use transporter?

You have to download if while you have X or Y in a 2 or 3DS.
Then turn off power insert B/W or B/W2 game then.
Open transporter on the home menu. Mine is right next to pokebank.

You will get some warnings then you will have the choice of sending the pokemon in the box.

You have to send the whole box or none. You can't select from the box.

Then you have to turn off power insert X/Y. Go to Bank. Empty transporter box.
I chose to move them into my game and had to move them individually.

I assume that you can move them into other boxes in bank...don't know if you move into bank boxes if you can do it en mass or stll have to move individually.

Hope this helps.

Dracaufeu said:

It`s pretty confused the first time xD You need to use PokeTransfer with your White/Black (2) game in it, you can transfer you pokemons from Box.1 only, so..You put Pokemons in that box. You transfer them, than when ready, switch gamecard X/Y in. Start PokeBank, and go to the "Transfer Box" Then, 1 for 1 click on them and swap them to your boxes in X and Y.

(Hope being clear?)

ShinyVincent said:
Dracaufeu said:

It`s pretty confused the first time xD You need to use PokeTransfer with your White/Black (2) game in it, you can transfer you pokemons from Box.1 only, so..You put Pokemons in that box. You transfer them, than when ready, switch gamecard X/Y in. Start PokeBank, and go to the "Transfer Box" Then, 1 for 1 click on them and swap them to your boxes in X and Y.

(Hope being clear?)

If you press the 'Start' button, you can choose to move multiple Pokémon. Which allowed me to move all 30 Pokémon from the transfer box into my X version at once. It's way easier than individually moving them one by one. :)

Prince Dedenne said:
Grizzly said:

I'm downloading it too! I'm so excited!!
I just hope I don't have any problems transferring any of my event Pokémon.

WAAAAHHHH

*flies to 3DS*

Thank goodness for this forum!!!

I officially will have no life for the next day or so.

I don't really like how the transfer process works. For one, it's annoying that you can only transfer Pokemon from Box 1 in your 5th gen games, which means you have to do a whole lot of reorganizing in your PC in order to get it ready. God help you if you're using BW1 where there are no trays (meaning you have to move Pokemon individually).

Then you have to open up the Transporter, wait for it to load, send your Pokemon to Bank, wait for it to load, close Transporter, switch game cards, open up Bank, wait for it to load, withdraw your Pokemon, wait for it to load, and then you're finally done. The process itself is extremely time consuming and all of the loading time it takes to connect to the servers doesn't help. If this is the future of cross gen transfers, we all got screwed.

Reggie McGigas said:
aaaand I was able to transfer my hacked lv 100 shiny gallade. Also, my level 5 mareep somehow became level 57. Not kidding. FAIL

Well I didnt have Heartgold so I hacked a Kyogre and sadly he cannot be sent along with my Mew... damn it now I need to figure out how to get a Kyogre...

.... the transporter wont take ANY of my shinies!!! WAHHH

:( im so bummed out now!!

emmah said:
... the transporter wont take ANY of my shinies!!! WAHHH

Do they have legal movesets/abilities? Or were they hacked? Sometimes if you 'create' a Pokemon and mess up the location/date met, it won't go through.

Yeah some of my non-hacked Pokémon aren't getting through. Also, I find it surprising that hacked Pokémon are getting through because none of mine worked (not that I tried... srsly it was just chillin' in Box 1).

Anywho, I'm glad we have it now. I just transferred all of my Legit Legends. I can finally teach my Smeargle Dark Void!

SCf3 said:
emmah said:
... the transporter wont take ANY of my shinies!!! WAHHH

Do they have legal movesets/abilities? Or were they hacked? Sometimes if you 'create' a Pokemon and mess up the location/date met, it won't go through.

they are completely hacked, i was bored one day and bought a hacked game off ebay. movesets and abilities are all legal, i transported them from soul silver to my black 2.

i knew i'd probably have difficulty with a few, but i didnt think it would block ALL of them! :|

(just based off of how many hacks were coming through before)

Back