XY Pokémon Bank: Cloud Storage for Pokémon

MrSquarepants said:
xDkoYx said:
This is stupid. I have a absolute legitimate 5iv Eelektross with GigaDrain (Gen 5 Tutor Move) and it will not go through. I NEED THIS GUY! Don't get me wrong I'm against hacking for competive pokemon but how is it that my shiny 6iv Raquaza and Shiny 6iv Deoxys can transfer but my event lettuce,legit eelektross,legit lake guardians and legit kami trio can't. I caught Them myself and I'm 100% they can't transfer.

But seriously don't get me wrong I know that Nintendo is doing the best they can with the bank. I know I would have not a single idea on how to solve this problem. Anyway I hope they find a way to ban hacked mons and let through the legit ones.

/rant over

Would you and the gentleman above you mind showing me a photo? It will give me a better look at your Pokemon and why it it won't pass.

plus I'm interested in this Lugia with the hacked ability cause it shouldn't have passed and people like to make stuff up like Sheer Force Totodiles passing. I know they cannot under any means whether it was bred with it or not, they don't pass. Neither do "semi-legit" shinies like Reshiram or Victini (sorry, but If you're gonna cheat, might as well go all out instead of "semi legit shiny after wasting 6-12+ hours running away!!!")

Anyway back to the point... If you can send me a picture of the stats and details of Rayquaza or Arceus, I can find why and try to recreate it with your OT and ID and trade it over if it successfully passes. The Kyogre I made passed so it might work.

Also: so glsd I did not waste money buying those "loaded" crap games on ebay. They claim to be legit but how the hell can you catch all 649 (minus shiny locked Pokemon) shiny and claim it's legit and will all pass? I hear people couldn't pass anything with them. And it's 40$... I almost bought one when my 3ds got stolen with my White 2 in it but decided if I wanted to, I could cheat myself if i had to and save me the money.

Id like to see a photo as well. I have had zero problems transferring so far, and even was able to transfer an old hacked Porygon Z from gen 4 that I had lurking in my boxes.

Also, those ebay games are most likely easy to make- you can just take a complete legitimate save and copy it onto as many games as you want. Or just hack them. Either way.

Well, I just finished transferring yesterday and everything went smoothly. Mostly they were Pokemon I needed for my Pokedex along with some special buddies I've had for a long time. The only ones I couldn't transfer were a Mew, Manaphy and Darkrai which I blatantly hacked back in HeartGold. Very expected.

And yeah, it did take a while. 4 games, 1.5 hours. Welp, it could have been worse.
I guess that's the only problem with the Bank and Transporter, lots of back-and-forth.

A hacked Manaphy created by the "Obtain Manaphy egg" cheat will pass just fine. Along with Darkrai and Arceus given by the delivery man. Those event cheats will work, the Bank won't recognize them as cheats, but just to be safe you should probably take out the AR and hatch/obtain it normally. JUST IN CASE. I dunno if they can detect it better in the BW games. I know Gen 3 and 4 games it isn't able to detect them as well as Gen 5 obtained games.

If a Mew given by a delivery man it should work fine but no such code exists, the one that does will not work. It's the code that makes it pop into your PC by pressing L and R. Or the one that replaces your pokemon in your party. Ain't gonna pass. Even if it came from Gen 4 or 3.

Just a tip for those folks who didn't buy Pokemon Ranger.

Ah, so if you were to hack a Rattata in the sewers in B2W2, with the right level, that would get through fine?
Or even a Tynamo in the magnetic cave place bottom floor, so you don't have to look for ages.

Hmm... well as long as everything is correct and it looks like a normal mon it should be fine. But for Tynamo, use a Pokemon with Static, found one in 5 minutes.

Anyone else having issues with PokeBank?

Hey, I've been transferring over pokemon from White to X and some of my legendaries won't transfer. The thing is, I would do the event, get the pokemon then (from my other game I.E. get one in HG then SS) do the same event but this time put on a shiny code. I would also use my hacking device to receive the item to make an event happen (I.E. I would get Oak's letter from an event guy to get Shymin) I would do the event and (no shiny code) would catch the legendary. I've had most that transfer, but some don't. It's funny that the ones I don't make shiny are mostly the ones NOT coming over...can anyone help or have an advice? Thanks!!

*[smod]Drohn[/smod]: I edited minor things in your post. Keep in mind that you should not mention specific hacking tools/software. That is considered advertising illegal products.*

RE: Anyone else having issues with PokeBank?

People are having issues with events and we don't know why really.
*removed*

*[smod]Drohn[/smod]: See above.*

RE: Anyone else having issues with PokeBank?

What's not transferring? I transferred my Pokemon from fake events from the Delivery man and they were fine. But I also played the game as normal before I collected them. A Japanese Arceus and Shaymin and Manaphy went through fine. The Mew and Jirachi cheats don't work though.

I didn't get to test the Darkrai one though since I got the real event when it happened.

*[smod]Drohn[/smod]: See above.*

If I remember correctly wasn't there an event Darkrai back in Gen IV that knew Roar of Time and Spacial Rend? and a Rayquaza that could know V-Create through event in Gen V, so if it has to be Nintendo creation only, or close at least, would those two be able to make it through Pokebank?

It's kinda sad that this discussion has devolved into posts about trying to get hacked pokemon through pokebank. I wish Nintendo hadn't dropped the ball and was able to keep out all hacked pokemon. However, I guess it's too late for that now. Fingers crossed for generation 7.

I just wanna see why they won't transfer and see how "legit" the stuff that isnt passing. I'll keep my methods of how I passed my legendaries to myself even in PM. I've only had problems with blatantly hacked Pokes so I'm just dying of curiosity to see why legit Pokes won't pass. It is my nerdy instinct.

But as legit as a "6IV shiny" passes don't mean s#!t cause you can't use them in Wifi battles or VGC anyway which is great so even if they have their perfect monster they must still do the regular work to get a competitive legal Pokemon.

I don't have any interest in online battles (I don't get the whole spikes, stealth rock, substitute, Wash Rotom tactics) and simply wish to overthrow Battle Maison for their cheating ways. There is no way that stupid Walrein can hit me with Sheer Cold 3x in a row.

I RNG flawless shiny pokes, and I have had 0 problem transferring any of them. A question for those with legit mons that won't pass. Have you ever used hacking hardware on your games before? I'm wondering if Bank is detecting artifacts leftover from hacking the game, and applying prejudice to flawless shiny and event mons. I have never used any hacking hardware/software so this may be why I'm having no problems.

Steering away the conversation about hacks and stuff... I just have to say how happy I am to have gotten my shiny Charm. While I didn't see a shiny in the 100 hordes I did run into this a#$clown of a shiny as I was training my Lairon to evolve within 30 encounters. Was hoping for Bergmite but haven't found a shiny outside chaining or Friend Safari for so long I was extremely happy. I named him Mastadon. Da Masta' Don! Whaaaat, you don't believe me?! *attaches image*

So... if you haven't been preparing for the bank since they delay, make use of that free trial, catch them all and get that charm! Or don't, and enjoy the challenge of a full odds shiny (some people do :S I guess they are more cherish-able. I'd like to complete a shiny Kalos dex sooooo ain't time for that.)

Attachments

• 20140210_161732[1].jpg
    20140210_161732[1].jpg
    436.7 KB · Views: 46
"I RNG flawless shiny pokes, and I have had 0 problem transferring any of them. A question for those with legit mons that won't pass. Have you ever used hacking hardware on your games before? I'm wondering if Bank is detecting artifacts leftover from hacking the game, and applying prejudice to flawless shiny and event mons. I have never used any hacking hardware/software so this may be why I'm having no problems. " Porygon-X

I have used hacking hardware on my game but like stated before, only to start the event or change the pokemons color to shiny. I just don't get why my obviously hacked ones went through yet my legit ones didn't lol I.E. a shiny Raikou found in the grass of pearl I think at lvl 52 went through, but my Groudon which I did nothing to from Ruby didn't. It's funny and sad at the same time

Most likely because it can somehow detect the secret ID or PID or some hidden value did not match. In XY it uses a shiny value to see if it matches the Secret ID. Seeing as your game is from Gen 3 the cheat probably did not change any numbers and the game noticed the abnormality. I learned this from using Pokecheck and it will tell you just how legal a Pokemon really is. For shinyness it will say...

Valid: PID and SID and shiny value match.
Invalid/Hacked: SID and PID do not match. (not gonna pass)
Note: User may have RNG abused. (Can still pass)
Hacked: This Pokemon cannot be shiny.

Sorry about your Groudon I guess it mixed the numbers up? :S

you know what I don't get? Why would you make awesome shiny sprites if you want them shiny locked? Wouldn't you make the color like less...noticeable like Garchomp so no one would want it shiny in the first place??? Like if Reshiram was just whiter no one would care about i5 being shiny locked.

Well, transferred over a whole box of RNG'd Pokemon, fully EV trained at level 1(used unlimited vitamins/wings), and some/most were shiny. No issues other than my Croagunk was nicknamed Croakilla and had its nickname reset.

MrSquarepants said:
Most likely because it can somehow detect the secret ID or PID or some hidden value did not match. In XY it uses a shiny value to see if it matches the Secret ID. Seeing as your game is from Gen 3 the cheat probably did not change any numbers and the game noticed the abnormality. I learned this from using Pokecheck and it will tell you just how legal a Pokemon really is. For shinyness it will say...

Valid: PID and SID and shiny value match.
Invalid/Hacked: SID and PID do not match. (not gonna pass)
Note: User may have RNG abused. (Can still pass)
Hacked: This Pokemon cannot be shiny.

Sorry about your Groudon I guess it mixed the numbers up? :S

you know what I don't get? Why would you make awesome shiny sprites if you want them shiny locked? Wouldn't you make the color like less...noticeable like Garchomp so no one would want it shiny in the first place??? Like if Reshiram was just whiter no one would care about i5 being shiny locked.

Aww man...that's poop...I hope I can solve this....probably just gotta beat SS and HG a bunch more than I wanted (Favorites of mine, so I put a lot of hard work into the pokemon I raised) I'll hopefully find something to do, but I will keep an eye on this thread just in case :)

Back