XY Pokémon Bank: Cloud Storage for Pokémon

King Xerneas

Icy Goth
So are pokemon with wonder guard (say a sceptile with wonder guard) able to make into XY or is Banks security enough to keep them from passing.

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter
Fun fact: The Bank was supposed to be released on the 27th of December, today is the 27th of January, (exactly one month later), and the Global Link is undergoing maintenance today. Does this mean that the Bank will be released this week?

The Pokémon Global Link for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y will undergo maintenance.

The Pokémon Global Link will be unavailable during the following times:

US: Monday, January 27, 2014, from 3:00 p.m. (EST) until Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 1:00 a.m.
UK: Monday, January 27, 2014, from 8:00 p.m. (GMT) until Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 6:00 a.m.

MrSquarepants

Heavenly Illusion Star
That is interesting news. The same thing happened with the surprise release for Japan so maybe it will.

gonna check constantly between 3 pm to 11pm today. Can't stay up till 1 or later... I will be upset if it goes up at 1am and is shut down when wake at 6am

Edit: Is anyone else getting an error message when you go into anything app related? I searched Pokebank, tried to go into Pokemon and tapped Applications and the error pops up. I can however download the new Dream Team Mario game. Arrrrghhhhh don't tell me history repeats!

LLR

Vivillon Trader
MrSquarepants said:
That is interesting news. The same thing happened with the surprise release for Japan so maybe it will.

For what it's worth I just checked the PokeBank Announcement on Nintendo support and got "Content Unavailable" message....

maybe...crossing my fingers!

MrSquarepants

Heavenly Illusion Star
Whelp... just went from error to just plain maintenance... either I missed it and it crashed or they're actually adding it in now.

Hackzo23

Nerd? i prefer the term, intellectual badass
I just checked and I can now get to the pokemon bank page but it still says TBD.

lovandra

not an ordinary cat
maybe next year

I put my bet in March then.

-.-
*You have nothing to bet*

Means nothing to lose. Lolz.

Johnnieboilulz

Lombre is my homie
I feel like Pokemon Bank and Pokemon Transporter will come to the US late February/early March.

I would love to have it right now; I could be doing a ton of trades on GTS for some Vivillon formes...

iceblaz

Aspiring Trainer
I agree. Nintendo is getting on my last NERVE with pokebank i have a shiny raikou with 31 ivs all round to transfer over jeez! >.>

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
I have a lvl. 100 Shaymin I've had since Pearl and a whole bunch of Pokemon I've had since SAPPHIRE, including my lvl. 100 Swampert, Kyogre and Flygon. And a whole bunch of other events, unobtainables and every starter.

Dear Nintendo/GF,

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1YmS_VDvMY[/video]

Sincerely,

The Entire Pokemon Fandom

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who doesn't care when Bank is released. I hope we get another event or something as an apology, though.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Nintendo Support page says that there is extended maintenance scheduled for next Mon.

Well it's pure speculation but I can hope..

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
I have my beautifully torturous Whimsicott with prankster, and it knows, attract, leech seed, toxic, and giga drain, it's beautiful and all EV trained....I NEED IT.

I see one good sign right now....at least it didn't crash in Japan again, but I'm sure it will crash again once it comes out worldwide.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Well it looks like the extended maintenance this coming Mon is make changes in game sync. :(

Maybe its because Nintendo is concerned that there is still too heavy a load and wants to decrease it further before giving the rest of us Bank.

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
LLR said:
Well it looks like the extended maintenance this coming Mon is make changes in game sync. :(

Maybe its because Nintendo is concerned that there is still too heavy a load and wants to decrease it further before giving the rest of us Bank.

I think you have it, I mean they release it worldwide....imagine the millions of people using it that day. If Japan crashed it, just imagine the world.