PokéBeach Create-a-Card Competition #1! Winners: PMJ and aschefield101!

RE: PokéBeach Create-a-Card Competition #1!

I have tons of pre-made Water-type fakes, but I decided to actually make one for the contest:

2dtpqj6.png

Who else but Keldeo? He is custom-made to support his musketeer friends. It is done in HGSS style because I don't have BW materials. Hope that's not against the rules, but if it is I have no problems with making another. :]

Hello! When did this pop up? :p

Does it need to be a 'real' blank as such, that being one currently or previously used in the TCG? For I, being somewhat of a bad perfectionist (oxymoron, bowl me over) am not really such a fan of using the incorrect fonts on the existing blanks. I prefer to use the custom ones out there, which still look aesthetically great, but give you a bit of liberty as to which fonts you use.

Nope -- fan-made blanks are okay! That's why placement isn't such an issue; as long as symbols and fonts generally look like they belong, you should be okay.

Oh. Okay, I guess it'd be better to put them in spoiler tags. My bad. So I can just bust out the text version of something at any time, then?

Hey PMJ, the Keldeo looks great! Best of luck bro :D

I'm entering the Image Category

Here's my entry :)

POKEBEACH-1.png

A little more love for e-series, folks!

Could I enter the Image Category?
EDIT: If it's an SP card, then will the "ballpark HP" be for SP cards rather than the Pokemon itself? And how many cards may we enter?

As long as it's not completely out-of-the-ordinary, RM, you'll be fine. Just use common sense. =)

The original post has all the information about numbers of cards you can enter.

Can participants still join or is it to late?

You can join any time before the deadline...as long as your entries are in on time!

Great! Can I enter the same card for both categories?

Nope, that part has to be different.

Okay, cool! I'll go ahead and enter for the image category.

Oh, we can submit two for each category? Don't know how I missed that one...

Image #2
2zhe6bc.png

Is it OK to use a Fakemon for your card? I've just finished one that I'm very pleased with, only it uses a monster of mah own creation.

Back