Pokemon Official Coolest & Favorite Pokemon Thread

I've posted here once or twice, but that was a long while ago. A lot of these are actually competitive Pokemon, although they wouldn't make a great team. Update:

1. MAH BOI
2. Deoxys
3. Regigigas
4. Snorlax
5. Metagross
6. Salamence
7. Zekrom
8. Lugia
9. Darkrai
10. Volcarona

I pretty BA compilation if I do say so myself. Psychic/Dragon seems to be the dominant type, although Bug-types are my favorite overall.

I'd have to say my favorites are Flygon, Groudon, Scrafty, Sandile, Scraggy, and Krookodile in that order.

Gotta love bug types. And I have to say, I'm favoring these Pokemon at the moment~

Espeon
Venomoth
Butterfree
Mew
Victini
Latias(like always)
Vaporeon
Umbreon
and Gleameow.

Snivy and evolutions.
Shaymin
Mew
Dragonite
Togekiss
Luxray
Flygon
Stoutland
Seaking
And Porygon-Z

Galvantula
Arcanine
Braviary
Chandelure
Rayquaza
Garchomp
Lucario
Venomoth
Yanmega
Scolipede

BUGS!
Funny, Arcanine's not a bug. Neither are the next 6 Pokemon on that list.

Actually, you can't go wrong with Seviper, he is different enough, that he is forgotten, he is cool enough to be my favorite.

Your problebly know what I'm going to say. It's oblivously the BEST Pokemon there is. It's The Only Pokemon I'll use in every battle. It's the answer to winning Every single and Double Battle. Heck, this Pokemon is the Answer to everything! It's... IT'S...
Absol
Yep... that's the one.

I must say that I don't have a favorite or a dislike pokemon... But If I really had to choose one it would be Shinx =)

I'd say Mightyena is the coolest Pokemon around. He has that intimidating element to him. Helps that he has intimidate, but he is a wolf, and I prefer to ignore twilight's existence and say in the good ol' days that wolfs were seriously cool right?
I would say Hydriegon would be cool, it has dragons for arms, but the evolution stages before it looks lame so that kinda drags it down.
Dark pokemon look coolest most of all. Absol, Weavile, Houndoom and Darkrai are awesome.
However I do favour some other types such as Bug with Scizor, Fire with Charizard and Dragon with Dragonite

As for my favorite Pokemon, it's changed since I last posted. I have taken quite a shine to the Dragon types and the big muscular ones of the generation. (Dragonite, Tyrannitar, Salamence, 4th gen? and Hydriegon.)
I'm still undecided for my 'favorite' Pokemon completely.
It's between all the Pokemon listed above or Raichu, or Mewtwo, or Registeel or Flygon or Zapdos or Aerodactyl or Gengar or Pinsir. It could be a lot of things.

Back