Pokemon Official Coolest & Favorite Pokemon Thread

<===== Wailord. Enough said. Giant whale. Not the best card in the TCG but I had a deck that worked pretty well. Everyone hated the high HP and attack >:D

Easily Darkrai. I saw that thing and immediately told myself that it's the single most greatest pokemon ever. Just look at it. Following close behind (in order) are Deino because people say it reminds them of me minus the random Alfalfa hair., Zorua (Zoroark is just weird), Zekrom, then Tyranitar. Pretty much Dark-type/Dark-looking pokemon.

My favorite is Glaceon. I've always been into the eeveelutions, I dunno why, But I love Glaceon! I love ice types, and I like any cat/dog-like pokemon...So Glaceon is for me!

Dewott, Oshawott, and Floatzel. They're Mustelids ( "weasel family") and I love mustelids. My favorite Type of Pokemon is water, so they fit perfectly as my favorites.

My favorites are Staryu and Starmie. When i think of cool i cannot help but think of Scyther...and tentaCOOL? LOL I just really prefer the 1st gen pokemon. Mewtwo and Dragonair come close for me (for coolness, that is).

As of late, Serperior. I have a thing for regal, beautiful pokemon, as well as 3 stage evolutions. I also love the fact that he is basically stuck up and royal acting. He's super gay, but definitely in a good way! Haha

My favorite has to be Froslass. My two favorite types plus and an amazing design is my reason why.

Back