• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

New, updated list! Got ALL sorts, so come check! PR's, Jumbo's, JPN, the works!

Should I become a verified seller?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, how much do you value these total, i'd only be interested in the MINT ones:

Electivire STAFF (Triumphant)
Armaldo (EX Sandstorm)
Gyarados (EX Dragon)
Team Aqua's Cacnea (EX Team Aqua/Team Magma)
Swalot (EX Hidden Legends)
Wartortle (EX FireRed/LeafGreen)
Dark Houndoom (EX Team Rocket Returns)
Manectric (EX Deoxys)
Grumpig (EX Emerald)
Bayleef (EX Unseen Forces)
Dragonair (EX Dragon Frontiers)
Dark Gyarados (Team Rocket)
Misty's Seadra (Gym Heroes)

The only NON-mint ones are the bottom 2! :) not sure on prices! I value the EX era ones high, since they are hard to find. :) BTW, if you look at my L3 set, that's all I got. I'd love to get the ones I'm missing, or anything from JPN below that set, like L2 or L1! :) LMK

Hydro Cannon said:
The only NON-mint ones are the bottom 2! :) not sure on prices! I value the EX era ones high, since they are hard to find. :) BTW, if you look at my L3 set, that's all I got. I'd love to get the ones I'm missing, or anything from JPN below that set, like L2 or L1! :) LMK

K, I'll let you know cause I plan to get a box of L1,L2,L3 at some point. So the EX era cards most of them seem to go for very cheap, but there are a few that are around $3 and the gyarados is like $10... so I'd value the whole lot around $20.

See anything on my list you might be interested in?

Hydro Cannon said:
Wow, are they really that cheap? Hmm... I thought they went for at least $6 a PR. But I might be wrong.

I'm just going off TnT pricing, they have most of them in stock for $0.50 except 3 or 4 are a bit more or out of stock.

Edit:

I just pulled a Salamence Lv. X and Arceus AR8 today, both went straight from pack into sleeves, maybe you are interested in those?

Could you check my list for the Prerelease Promos for our ongoing deal?

Most interested in the ones from EX R&S through EX TRR.

I have an incoming Mint Flareon * and a EX/NM Suicune * that I value about $25. :)

@ThePokeCollector: lemme make a list of what I got, a let you know! :)

@Totoro: I liked the 1-1 DCL and the FA Landorus. Offer? :) maybe those for it?

I have: RH EP Gothitelle... the one with Magic Room... you can also CML if you want some more add-ons or something...

I'm interested in your pre-release Manectric (EX Deoxys) and just out of curiosity, do you have any POP 9 cards? I'm looking for Buizel...

EDIT: I also just got now the other Gothitelle reverse from EP... tell me if this is okay or you might want some more... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back