• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

New, updated list! Got ALL sorts, so come check! PR's, Jumbo's, JPN, the works!

Should I become a verified seller?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone else, I shall respond shortly.

Avegaille: I really want those, but I don't value it nearly as high as the PR card. I'd buy it if I could. Anything else you saw you like?

Hydro Cannon said:
Everyone else, I shall respond shortly.

Avegaille: I really want those, but I don't value it nearly as high as the PR card. I'd buy it if I could. Anything else you saw you like?

Not atm but I do have some common reverse foils wants from RU/SA-up... not sure if you still have those cards, you can check my wants list if needed...

I'll look again seeing as I'm using a 3DS atm for this post...

I have Tornadus EX, Groudon EX FA, Raikou EX FA, etc. I also have Gothithelle RH (the ability one).
I'm interested in the N FA. Also, would you happen to have any Terrakion NV unlisted for trade?

@Agevaille (AWESOME name, btw): I'm interested in all RH cards I don't have. I have a WTB "Want to Buy" thread that shows what RH's I need if you wanna check em out. Did just look at your RH NV, and liked the RH Braviary, and RH Zebstrika! :)

@Rorona Zoro: I do NOT have any NV Terrakion, I am sorry. Offer on the N? :)

Would you do a NM Jolteon *, an Absol Prime and a Yanmega Prime for your Giratina-EX FA? You can CML for a couple of small things for me to add if you like. Oh, and LMK if there is any way to get that JPN Wailord from the Dragon sets as well! :)

Raikou EX FA for the N FA? Pm me to confirm or just counter-offer here or by Pm.

Vablakes: I really only want PSA 10 elligable, so I need flawless. What makes it NM and not MINT? :)

Rorona Zoro: How much you value Raikou EX FA? :)

A little tiny bit of... I don't know. It isn't scratching, it almost looks like printing imperfection to me. And you can't really see it, you really have to be looking.

Added a lot more to my list. Updated it as well. :)

@Rorona Zoro: I understand. Will PM you by tomorrow letting you know final choice on it! :D

@Vablakes: Ah, ok I understand. I really am trying JUST to get MINT * cards, as I am trying to get a PSA 10 collection of ALL *'s... I realize its rediculous, expensive, and crazy, but IT WILL BE DONE!

All right, thanks for your time. Just two last questions: would you trade JPN holos for Primes 1 for 1? And are you interested in the Jolteon at all? I did see other stuff.

Hydro Cannon said:
@Agevaille (AWESOME name, btw): I'm interested in all RH cards I don't have. I have a WTB "Want to Buy" thread that shows what RH's I need if you wanna check em out. Did just look at your RH NV, and liked the RH Braviary, and RH Zebstrika! :)

Thanks, it's pronounced similarly to Abigail, just in case...

If you want I can trade all of those cards for the PR Manectric but I'll check your WTB list to see if I have others cards not listed in my thread...

Edit: Here are some other RHs that I have not found on my trade thread but for trade... XD

Krookodile #64- EP
Trubbish #48 - NV
Vanillish #28 - NV
Vanilluxe #29 - NV

--

I'll list the cards so far aside from the ones on top...

Gothietelle #47 & #48 - EP
Braviary #88 - NV
Zebstrika #36 - NV

Tell me if you still think it's not enough, I still have other RHs that I can let go... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back