• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

New, updated list! Got ALL sorts, so come check! PR's, Jumbo's, JPN, the works!

Should I become a verified seller?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, I have quite a few of your current wants, including most of the SH cards and the ND EXs. Im interested in the Shiny Emboar and Shiny Chandelure

@Avegaille: Yes, that's why the name is so cool! It's clever! :3 Alright, out of that list, I need RH Vanillish NV...

So far, what I see is:

My:
PR Manectric (EX Deoxys)

For:
RH Gothitelle (Both from EP)
RH Braviary NV
RH Zebstrika NV
RH Vanillish NV

So far so good. Could we add one or two more RH? Then itll be good! Sorry to be picky! :)

@Vablakes: sweet, well, I can trade te Kyurem, no sweat... Not sure about Terrakion, as I am closer to finishing that set, as than most others :)

@B0bert: Sweet, well shoot me an offer for them? It'll need to be a good one! Thanks!

I really like these:
JPN Kyurem-EX
JPN Reshiram-EX
JPN FA Cobalion (Prio)
JPN Groudon-EX (Prio)

And I have the Jolteon Star. And my offer still stands of Primes for JPN holos 1-1. or would it help if I did:
My:
Jolteon Star
4 Absol Prime
2 Yanmega Prime
Charmander SR SF
Charmeleon SR SF

For Giratina-EX FA?

hey i still want your jumbo latios/latias promo card. please reply to me and check my newly updated trade thread

@Vablakes: I'll take your offer, if you could change the 4x Absol Prime, 2x Yanmega, to 1x Absol, 1x Yanmega, and some other primes (Just trying to get 1x of each, and all I got is Steelix) :) so, yeah, LMK! :)

@Rorona Zoro: You sir, have a deal!

@Binx: Hmm... I'm not sure about trading it for what you have. Didn't really see much

Hydro Cannon said:
@Avegaille: Yes, that's why the name is so cool! It's clever! :3 Alright, out of that list, I need RH Vanillish NV...

So far, what I see is:

My:
PR Manectric (EX Deoxys)

For:
RH Gothitelle (Both from EP)
RH Braviary NV
RH Zebstrika NV
RH Vanillish NV

So far so good. Could we add one or two more RH? Then itll be good! Sorry to be picky! :)

The only other RH I can offer is Hydreigon from NV and the Krookodile from EP... and then throw in the uncommon and common RHs listed above... unless you already have them, but your decision... :p

@Rorona Zoro: Will do shortly! :)

@Avegaille: Actually, I have those and am now getting the RH Goth ability. Think you could add:
RH Pinsir NxD
RH Zapdos NxD
RH DarMAXitan NxD
RH Sawsbuck BW

?

Hydro Cannon said:
@Rorona Zoro: Will do shortly! :)

@Avegaille: Actually, I have those and am now getting the RH Goth ability. Think you could add:
RH Pinsir NxD
RH Zapdos NxD
RH DarMAXitan NxD
RH Sawsbuck BW

?

Sure no problem... it's a deal for me (unless you want more, idk) but can you do the PM for what cards is which or the current list in this thread, your choice... I'll be leaving for work soon (really early here I know) but I'll check later XD

All I have is Yanmegas and Absols, but I do have damaged Scizor Prime that I could throw in.

Your list has Slowking and Umbreon prime. Sub an Absol for em? Also, I saw and liked the RH Leavanny NV, and ANY RH's from DeX! :)

Rorona Zoro: been at work, will PM when I get home. Unless you start it here.

@Vablakes: pretty much it all. Only have 5 lol

Well, I opened 2 boxes. How many RHs would I have to throw in in place of all but 2 of the Primes?

Hey Hey HEY!

Would you be interested in trading:

My:
Regigigas EX (Non FA)
Kyurem EX (From set and not FA)

Your:
N Full Art

I've also got a Shaymin EX. Let me know what you think. Feel free to counter offer. I always like to negotiate ^-^
EDIT: Just traded the Shaymin :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back