New 'Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire' Mega Evolutions, Details Revealed in 'CoroCoro' [6/7]

Kitana, thank you for explaining what I had not realized. But, could we not talk about gen VII just yet? It's bad enough being out of high school makes me feel old suddenly. I don't need to start feeling like generation 6 was when I was a kid just yet.

Chocolate Death said:
Kitana, thank you for explaining what I had not realized. But, could we not talk about gen VII just yet? It's bad enough being out of high school makes me feel old suddenly. I don't need to start feeling like generation 6 was when I was a kid just yet.

You're welcome dear, and I agree that Gen VII discussions should be off the table for now. It's too far away to worry about. However, as technology advances, the space between generations will likely start to get smaller.

And as for feeling old, try being fresh out of college after five years, darling. It does wonders for making you feel old quickly. ^w^

Kitana Coldfire said:
However, as technology advances, the space between generations will likely start to get smaller.

Well, Gen 1 and 2 were on the same consoles (I count GB Colour as a GB), Gen 3 was on GBA, Gen 4 and 5 were on DS and 6 on 3DS. Following this pattern, Gen 7 will be on a new console and gen 8 games will be on the same console as 7.

Back