News New Legendary Battle Decks in September!

Bulbakool

Aspiring Trainer
I'm pretty sure these are metal just like every other pin out there. The pictures never truly show how the real products look in person so I just think everyone is overreacting here

Tiny_gyarados

Aspiring Trainer
Hello my loves. Was waiting for you to come back. I wonder if these will be 3 EXs in Evolutions like how Zapdos EX and Moltres EX were thrown in Plasma Storm. I really hope they get full arts. Zapdos and Moltres haven't had one and while this is a long shot, I hope they are reprints of the FRLG exs.

Zapdos literally had a full art card in generations...

StriatonIsMagic

I'll Never Forget This Day
I want the Articuno because Articuno. I don't even play Go. Also, why are they putting Primal Clash packs in these? Those are so old...

Last edited:

vrine

Zapdos
So keen for Zapdos! Don't even play GO, just glad my fave Pokemon is getting some loving.

Furn

Aspiring Trainer
It's sad to think most of these packs will be bought by Go fanatics and they'll have awesome pulls only to be trashed since they only want the pin to represent their oh so undying love for their team.
Yeah how dare they try and market more products, Pokemon should remain an underground franchise only like by people on this forum like it's always been

GodzardX

The One True Mega
Yeah how dare they try and market more products, Pokemon should remain an underground franchise only like by people on this forum like it's always been
I'm not saying Pokemon shouldn't branch out. I'm all for Pokemon branching out and expanding their market. Thanks for the hostile sarcasm, by the way.

What bothers me is that good cards would end up in the trash. If you only know how much radical the Pokemon Go fanbase here are. If you think genwunners are bad... these are much... much... worse.

Special Riolu

Aspiring Trainer
they didnt put in fates or roaring skies because they have the birds and the buyer might have gotten mad. Gg tpci

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
I doubt these purely came to be because of Pokemon Go they were most likely in the works prior to it's release.

It's kinda sad that these birds are purely seen as a Team Symbol.

@Special Riolu One of the packs with Moltres has a green boarder which should be either a Roaring Skies or Fates Collide pack. Most likely Fates but you have a good point about the other two not having Roaring Skies.

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
I doubt these purely came to be because of Pokemon Go they were most likely in the works prior to it's release.

It's kinda sad that these birds are purely seen as a Team Symbol.

@Special Riolu One of the packs with Moltres has a green boarder which should be either a Roaring Skies or Fates Collide pack. Most likely Fates but you have a good point about the other two not having Roaring Skies.

Oh, the PROMOS were clearly planned for a long time. The pins seem to be a quick cash-in, however.

Chrswrites

Aspiring Trainer
OMG! This is the most disappointing reprint diarrhea ever! Why would you ever reprint plasma cards at the end of the XY era? I hoped for something magical and this is the WORST way ever to release the Legendary Bird Battle Decks.

MelancholyFairy

Tricky Fox
Articuno-EX/Deoxys-EX for a turn one Frost Prison boiiis

But seriously, this better contain a copy of Shaymin-EX or I'll be just as disappointed as the person above me (And I'm not expecting a Shaymin-EX so y'know). I can understand why they're doing this because of Pokemon GO and whatnot, but why not make new cards so new players will be able to use their "team's" Pokemon in any format?

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
How dare they ruin the legendary birds! I was really hoping for new legendary bird EX cards.. Not some stupid Plasma box.