TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: 37 to go! UPDATE: Crashing thunder! (8/29/13)

No, that was the point I was trying to get across in last part of my post...no talk of first week of September, just questioning if I can get them done before XY.

Although if I get the time (and drive), it wouldn't be unheard of...I've finished upwards of 8-9 cards in a day before. Only a few days of that would be necessary.

CMP said:
No, that was the point I was trying to get across in last part of my post...no talk of first week of September, just questioning if I can get them done before XY.

Although if I get the time (and drive), it wouldn't be unheard of...I've finished upwards of 8-9 cards in a day before. Only a few days of that would be necessary.

Our fingers are crossed for you. I just had a gut feeling this second that it'll be completed by the 8th, if not, the 9th of September.:D

That is a awesome Raikou...

I wish I could have it. </3

Thanks for the confidence booster, Kanga! Can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Let's hope for the 9th (or 10th, or 11th....:p)

Blueinvader -- you can always try printing it out (just don't trade/sell/play it). ;)

Entei.png
Suicune.png

Had those guys ready last night (sans holo). Just didn't feel like finishing the holo at midnight!
And with that, only 5 Johto monsters remain.

RE: Neo Redux: 34 to go! UPDATE: Volcanic cries, northern winds, and a paleozoic bug!

So close to finishing...
It would be a damn good B-Day present for you to finish this set!

RE: Neo Redux: 34 to go! UPDATE: Volcanic cries, northern winds, and a paleozoic bug!

Full-Body Scan should end with (If the Defending Pokemon doesn't have a Weakness, Genesect's type doesn't change.)
After all, it might not be Bug-type at the time, because of Data Install.

From the 34 remaining Pokémon, I wonder whom will be the next...

Every card you make is like...gold. Solid gold. This isn't the alchemy forum.

Personally, I'd like to make the attacks of pairing/triplet legendaries drastically different, but that's just me. I do like the effect of Suicune's attack though.

Kangaflora said:
From the 34 remaining Pokémon, I wonder whom will be the next...
Suggestions?

Delta said:
Every card you make is like...gold. Solid gold. This isn't the alchemy forum.

Personally, I'd like to make the attacks of pairing/triplet legendaries drastically different, but that's just me. I do like the effect of Suicune's attack though.
Haha thank you, Delta! If only I was an alchemist...life would be much better!
I'm actually quite the opposite regarding legendaries. For legendary duo/trios, I like to keep attacks pretty similar. Not sure why, but I guess to show their relation, I suppose.

^Mew, Dragonite, Deoxys Normal Forme, Tyranitar, Smoochum and/or Jynx.

Wow.... I have watched this set grow so much.... This is amazing.... You are such a good faker. I used to fake and I might get back into it with GIMP. How good these are and how many there are put me in a state of awe...q Good work CMP!

RE: Neo Redux: 33 to go! UPDATE: Mutated space virus!

Thanks, guys!

@Kangaflora:
Deoxysnormal.png
Spoilers thanks to DNA!

RE: Neo Redux: 33 to go! UPDATE: Mutated space virus!

^I am loving that Deoxys card. Neither too strong nor too weak, it's just right, as Goldilocks would say.

RE: Neo Redux: 32 to go! UPDATE: Mutated space virus!

Yep, Kangaflora, DNA is a genius!

Here's an updated card, perhaps hinting at something to come...
Eevee.png

Also, seeing as Mega Pokémon use that little DNA symbol in the status bar in-game, I figured it was worth a shot to see how it would look on a card. Let me know what you think...
Blazikenmegasymbol.png
I think it's a nicer way to distinguish between regular Pokémon and their Mega Evolutions (without naming the card Mega ____).

Try putting the symbol in font instead of behind the name. It looks weird in the back.

Eh, I'm not so sure. I was thinking along the lines of Pokémon-SP, ex, LV, X, and EX.

Doesn't look better...
-1.png
There's something off about starting with a symbol instead of a letter.

Acutally, I think it's the white outline. Try getting rid of that?

RE: Neo Redux: 31 to go! UPDATE: Land shark dragon! (9/5/13)

Doesn't work, unfortunately. Originally there was no outline, but it was hard to see between the holo and the evolution bars.

Went with a different holofoil choice for this one. Decided on a gradient holo, seen on various cards throughout the TCG (notably, Neo Revelation Houndoom and EX Sandstorm Mawile). Because of the sand everywhere, I thought the effect worked pretty well.
Garchomp.png
Spoilers courtesy of DNA! <3

You could try keeping the outline but making it a tad thinner and changing it to solid black.

Doesn't work, either. This is with a stroke of 1...
-2.png
or
-3.png

Second picture is using the colors in the Japanese logo just for fun, but I'm leaving it as-is (in post #1855). It's similar to the Pokémon-SP symbols and I like how it stands out.

Back