TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by CMP, May 27, 2010.

1. CMP Now with 400% more Neo!
    CMP

Here's...
    [​IMG]
    Kind of a fun card, if it can survive long enough!

I'd love your thoughts/comments/critiques -- and what you'd like to see next!

2. Jabberwock #Jovimohnaeliackvid
    Jabberwock

I particularly like that Rattata; looking forward to seeing the Raticate, ofc, to see what use it puts its obedient minions to. :p One thing I might suggest is making use of the mechanic PCL has evidently repurposed for Alolan 'mons––free attack costs. I think Sniff Out could actually have a free cost without needing to be nerfed at all.

Noted a couple minor wording things on recent cards:
    • Maximum HP is singular, so "are" should be "is" in Snubbull's Scary Face.
    • "Borealis" is misspelled as "Boralis" in Amaura's power.
    • Sniff Out is a bit weird reference-wise––Slowking from Southern Islands indicates that it should all be one sentence, while Unown F and Erika's Bulbasaur indicate to keep it as you've got it. How good is Southern Islands for a reference?
    Would also love to finish up your spoilers for the Tapus. Shoot me a PM with the stuff you've got already worked out for 'em. :)

bbninjas and CMP like this.
  3. CMP Now with 400% more Neo!
    CMP

Thanks, Jabber! I'd love if you wanted to help out with the Tapus -- I'll send a PM ASAP!

While it'd be cool to use free attack cost, the mechanic didn't exist until DP. While I'm incorporating some newer stuff into Redux (Burned, Restored, etc), I think I'll keep it as-is for now.

Will correct the cards. Funny enough, I never noticed the distinction between "maximum HP" being singular and "remaining HP" being plural -- early installment weirdness, I guess (thanks, Wizards). Good eye!

Jabberwock likes this.
  4. CMP Now with 400% more Neo!
    CMP

New card!

[​IMG]

5. CMP Now with 400% more Neo!
    CMP

I posted this on dA last week but somehow missed it here...

[​IMG]

6. CMP Now with 400% more Neo!
    CMP

So, friends, it's been over a decade since I started this ridiculous project. Holy smokes.

While I've certainly been busy in my real life, this thing has been a relative constant. I have pages upon pages of Word documents full of spoilers for the unfinished cards (literally hundreds of pages), and thousands of files on my computer (which is somehow still kicking after all this time). A full generation has come and gone with far too few updates...but ya know, real life. However, something..."big" is coming. Here's what you can expect...
    [​IMG]

Not too many of the old crowd still around, I see. Looking forward to getting to know some new faces.

Jabberwock, steffenka and bbninjas like this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?