TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: Three years! UPDATE: A flying scorpion! A dancing pig! And more! (7/11/13)

You should do cascoon and dustox :3

RE: Neo Redux: Three years! UPDATE: Lots of new cards! (7/12/13)

I'm in the process of making art for Cascoon, Noddeh!

Golem.png
Octillery.png
Skuntank.png
Gigalith.png
Throh.png
Sawk.png
Gothorita.png
Vanillish.png

Thanks to DNA and Bippa/Astra for some of the spoilers. And look! CMP returns to making art!

EDIT: Current numbers of Pokémon left to do...

KANTO: 16
JOHTO: 28
HOENN: 29
SINNOH: 37
UNOVA: 42
-----------------
152 left to go! That's 75% of the 'dex completed!

...for at least one completed version of each Pokémon. I'll do form(e)s, but I want at least a single version of each monster first.

RE: Neo Redux: Three years! UPDATE: Lots of new cards! 75% completed! (7/12/13)

Dat salamence! I love the Throh's artwork! Thanks for taking my request!

@Skuntank: lol, Mercaptans. I see what you did there.
@Gothorita: For Flatter, the Neo series used the old-school Confusion rules, iirc - which would be 20 damage to yourself if you failed.

"The Defending Pokemon is now Confused. Whenever that Pokemon tries to attack, if your opponent flips tails, that Pokemon does 40 damage to itself instead (even if it was already Confused)."

Base Set Nidoking influenced the wording there.

Another big update! Bound to be errors. But sensing a theme of desperation? Yes, I'm desperate to get this set done so I can move on with my life. =)

Breakdown:

HOENN: 27
SINNOH: 35
UNOVA: 39
-----------------
145 left to go! Almost 80% there!

Camerupt.png
Budew.png
Cranidos.png
Shieldon.png
Mothim.png
Floatzel.png
Gliscor.png
Maractus.png
Crustle.png

Bound to be lots of mistakes. Many were rushed out. C'est la vie!

Thanks to DNA and Bippa/Astra for some of the spoilers.

CMP said:
Another big update! Bound to be errors. But sensing a theme of desperation? Yes, I'm desperate to get this set done so I can move on with my life. =)

Breakdown:

HOENN: 28
SINNOH: 36
UNOVA: 41
-----------------
149 left to go! Almost 80% there!

Camerupt.png
Budew.png
Cranidos.png
Shieldon.png
Mothim.png
Floatzel.png
Gliscor.png
Maractus.png
Crustle.png

Bound to be lots of mistakes. Many were rushed out. C'est la vie!

Thanks to DNA and Bippa/Astra for some of the spoilers.

Don't worry about the mistakes. Like DNA said on page 114, he'll be helping you out by correcting any errors that need correcting every Wednesday, so it'll eventually work out once all of them are done. Regarding the Pokémon list, you're missing Keldeo Ordinary Form, Keldeo Resolute Form, Meloetta Aria Forme, Meloetta Pirouette Forme and Genesect.

RE: Neo Redux: Three years! UPDATE: Lots of new cards! And BABIES! (7/14/13)

Kangaflora said:
Regarding the Pokémon list, you're missing Keldeo Ordinary Form, Keldeo Resolute Form, Meloetta Aria Forme, Meloetta Pirouette Forme and Genesect.

Thanks, Kangaflora, but much like the Pokédex, I only put onto the list as far as the last Pokémon "seen," or in this case completed. It's also missing the Therian formes of the kami trio. But since I completed those cards prior to the release of the Therian forme reveal, they aren't numbered '...a/???' They'll be updated in time, as will the list (once I complete any of the Keldeos, Meloettas, or Genesect).

Smaller update today.

Wynaut.png
Chingling.png

Finally made more Baby blanks. I based Wynaut's artwork on Neo Destiny Phanpy (by Miki Tanaka).

RE: Neo Redux: Three years! UPDATE: Magnet! (7/19/13)

Magnezone.png

For a quick refresher...

Magnemite.png
Magneton.png

EDIT: Also another new one!

Heatran.png

RE: Neo Redux: Three years! UPDATE: Metal things! (7/19/13)

There's something really wrong with Magnezone's attack; I'll give you a while to spot it.

I don't see what's wrong with it; all the cards are nice IMO. Art on Heatran's pretty nice :)

I think DNA is referring to the effect.

You see, if you only have 1 Metal, 1 lightning and 1 fire type card on magnezone to use it's attack, you can discard the Lightning and the metal energy. This would then make the card not have the right energy cost for the attack and the said energys are now gone.

But you discard them as part of the attack, like Landorus EX's Land's Judgment. You check for sufficient energy before attacking, and then you execute all actions of the attack.
And then you attach them back using energy retrieval or something.

This would then make the card not have the right energy cost for the attack and the said energys are now gone.

wat. That's like saying you need to pay for something and when you do you no longer have the money to pay for it.

Does the 40 need a plus sign next to it? :0

Haha I fixed the card literally 5 minutes after DNA's post (the damage in the attack effect was wrong) but I felt like watching you guys discuss the possibilities.

Here's another card to feature my art...

Burmyplant.png

RE: Neo Redux: Three years! UPDATE: BURMY! (7/20/13)

The last sentence said "If you do, this attack's base damage is 40 instead of 50". It was wrong on so many levels that I didn't think it needed an explanation, but CMP caught it super fast.

and omg Cloak Change <3

RE: Neo Redux: Three years! UPDATE: BURMY and SEALEO! (7/20/13)

<3

Sealeo.png

Thanks to Xdog for these spoilers.

Back