TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
RE: Neo Redux: 90 to go! UPDATE: Under 20 for each region! (7/28/13)

Welcome to the 'Beach M101...finally!

@master3019...most are on deviantART. Any blanks I have available here are in the first post of the resources thread.

Hegafire

>Disappears for months > Appears randomly
RE: Neo Redux: 90 to go! UPDATE: Under 20 for each region! (7/28/13)

I think your Electivire's second attack is messed up. Its effect says 10 damage plus 10 more but the attack's printed damage is 30

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
RE: Neo Redux: 89 to go! UPDATE: Unowns and Drilbur! (8/3/13)

Thanks for that, Hegafire. Been away for a few days so haven't been able to do much of anything!

Metagross101

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Neo Redux: 86 to go! UPDATE: When you wish upon a star! Fiddler crab! (8/4/13)

I'm liking it a lot. Thanks for the welcome CMP.

ShiningShinE

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Neo Redux: 84 to go! UPDATE: When you wish upon a star! Fiddler crab! (8/4/13)

I simply had to register here so I could compliment you on the great work. Keep it going, CMP!

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
RE: Neo Redux: 82 to go! UPDATE: Psychic Stage 2s! Errywhere! (8/5/13)

Thanks, ShinE! You're awesome...I love the updated type orbs!

I've been doing most of the updating behind the scenes, guys, and I apologize. I usually do it so I don't forget to add something that I've already completed (Machamp, I believe, sat in my computer finished for almost a year) but without having to constantly post/edit a post.

Here's two of today's updates. One of my more favored cards I've uploaded today (and the other with my artwork)...

Venipede.png
Gothitelle.png

Kudos to DNA for help with wording of Gothitelle's attack.

Also edited Gardevoir. Only 80 more, guys!

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black
RE: Neo Redux: 79 to go! UPDATE: Psychic Stage 2s! Errywhere! (8/5/13)

Dat Venipede artwork <3

I'm curious as to which card will be the final one :D Can't wait for Scizor...

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
RE: Neo Redux: 77 to go! UPDATE: Silver and Gold! (8/6/13)

Haha thanks guys! Glad you like the art, Flammeh...'twas a bit worried it'd be boring since my Gulpin was in a similar style.

Anyway, today might be my last day of frequent updates until the weekend is over. My sister is getting married on Friday so I've a lot of wedding prep to assist with.

I know it's no Dunsparce or Scizor, but as an apology, here's a set of cards I know a few of you have been waiting for...
neo_redux_249_250__gshgss_mascots__lugia_and_ho_oh_by_ilkcmp-d6gw8dr.png

Thanks to DNA for spoilers!

Arcticwhite

You win or you die.

Ohhhh nice! I love them both! Though I prefer Lugia's card, I prefer Ho-Oh as a Pokémon :)

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member

Anyway, today might be my last day of frequent updates until the weekend is over. My sister is getting married on Friday so I've a lot of wedding prep to assist with.
Gasp!! :eek:
That is spectacular! I wish you all the best.

GoobieDoob

Inactive

I love the cards. Keep 'em coming!

PS, what are your plans when Neo Redux is finally finished (or are you going to be continuing it with the Kalos Pokemon)?

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black
RE: Neo Redux: 76 to go! UPDATE: Silver and Gold! And Steel! (8/6/13)

These cards are obviously fake; everyone knows Lugia is a Water type.

Looks good, but the texture doesn't quite blend under the W/R/RC text :D

Nod3

her majesty
RE: Neo Redux: 75 to go! UPDATE: Silver and Gold! And Steel! (8/6/13)

Hehehe, as he draws closer and closer to completion, he has to make the Cascoon line, he just has to! ...Right...?

GoobieDoob

Inactive

Legendary beasts = final cards :D. Or something totally unexpected such as Cascoon or Flareon.

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!

DNA said:
Gasp!! :eek:
That is spectacular! I wish you all the best.

Thanks! I will certainly pass along the well wishes. First of the siblings to get married! =)

Flame Claw said:
These cards are obviously fake; everyone knows Lugia is a Water type

I seriously couldn't tell if he was a troll or not....should've made a Futurama Fry meme.

Nod3 said:
Hehehe, as he draws closer and closer to completion, he has to make the Cascoon line, he just has to! ...Right...?

The artwork is still a WIP and things aren't going as well as I'd like so you'll likely have to wait a while. Sorry bud! I can give you the spoilers if you want so you can Cascoon and Silcoon yourself...they pretty boring cards anyway!

GoobieDoob said:
Legendary beasts = final cards :D. Or something totally unexpected such as Cascoon or Flareon.

You're probably not too far off with your guesses. Won't be Cascoon/Silcoon, but it's likely to be the Eeveelutions or something else (like a legendary) to end with a bang.

Or I could surprise you and make it Volbeat. ;)

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Neo Redux: 76 to go! UPDATE: Silver and Gold! And Steel! (8/6/13)

Flame Claw said:

Wrong, Flame Claw. Lugia's type is Psychic/Flying; the TCG (unfortunately) had incorrectly depicted it as a Water type during the HGSS era cards.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Kangaflora said:
Flame Claw said:

Wrong, Flame Claw. Lugia's type is Psychic/Flying; the TCG (unfortunately) had incorrectly depicted it as a Water type during the HGSS era cards.

I'm fairly certain he's kidding.

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!

Yeah, someone commented on dA about it..."I think that Lugia card's a fake. 'Cause Lugia's a water flying. But it still looks awesome!"

Even after he was corrected, he went on to insist his Lugia on SoulSilver was Water/Flying. Trolololol.

Small update...
Whirlipede.png