Name Change Requests - Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Name Change Requests

Could I have my username changed to Sir Taco? Of course, no question mark at the end. And if there can't be a space, an underscore would be fine. And, in the event of no space and no underscore, SirTaco would be fine. Thanks!

Edit: Thanks a bunch! :D

GoldenHau said:
I'd like my name changed to GoldenHau. Thank you.

Sir Taco said:
Could I have my username changed to Sir Taco? Of course, no question mark at the end. And if there can't be a space, an underscore would be fine. And, in the event of no space and no underscore, SirTaco would be fine. Thanks!

Both requests done.

Hmm...I'm not sure if I'd be able to; but could I get a name change to Tails?

(Was going for something revolving his full name [Miles "Tails" Prower]; but would most likely conflict with MylesPrower/MylesProwr's username).

If I could get the latter, that's fine with me.

Thanks in advance.

I was a member here 3 years ago, and left the forums do to my immaturity. I'm back, and I would like a name change (My current user name is too childish (Seriously, I was a kid)).

I'm asking for it to be changed to Noteworthy. Thank you.

Done.~KA

You need 250 posts OR have been a member for over three years to receive a name change. You do not meet either of those requirements.

could get my name change 2 Sylveon, I being here like 3 years.

Done.~KA

Rainbow Dash said:

(Was going for something revolving his full name [Miles "Tails" Prower]; but would most likely conflict with MylesPrower/MylesProwr's username).

Thanks in advance.
Yo Arceus, this one got buried.

Just a reminder to make sure you put your former name in your signature or user title when you get a name change. I don't see enough people doing this.

3. You must leave your previous user name in your signature or user title for 4 weeks where people can clearly see it. This is to allow people to get used to your new name and recognize you. It would be a good idea to do this before having your username changed. (Put "formerly known as *old name here*" or similar)

Rainbow Dash said:

Thanks in advance.

Got it.

Could you please change my username to Ivy? Thanks in advanced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back