Name Change Requests - Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Name Change Requests

Keeper Of Night said:
Question,
My proflie states that I haven't had my username changed, even though I have. Is it because I had my name changed before the proflie setting was added?

Yes. That's why we'll keep the list for reference.

Alright, I'm gonna go through with this. (I feel like I'm getting a tattoo or something.)
Can I request a name change to Vulpix? And if that's not available can you do Vulpix-core?
Thanks!

The links to profiles and threads were changed. Since the old links are broke, linking to a profile with the username alone just redirects everyone to their own profile.

This is the account that KA wants to delete: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=4311

The name links work now, for anyone who is curious.

Good evening,

I would like to have the " :F" in my name removed, please. It's been a close friend, but I think it's time for the both of us to move on.

Thanks in advance!

I would like to change my name to Princess Skarmory. Thanks!

done.~KA

I'm requesting to have my name changed to Godzillian. I've had Hikikomori-san for a long bloody time, and I think Heavenly Spoon said it well.

Heavenly Spoon said:
It's been a close friend, but I think it's time for the both of us to move on.

Thanks!

Godzillian said:
I'm requesting to have my name changed to Godzillian. I've had Hikikomori-san for a long bloody time, and I think Heavenly Spoon said it well.

Heavenly Spoon said:
It's been a close friend, but I think it's time for the both of us to move on.

Thanks!

TheCharmanderKid said:
Can I have my name changed to: TheCharmanderKid
Thank you in advance!

Done.

I have over 400 posts 0% warning level and havent changed my name yet this year. Can I change my name to DirtyDan. Thanks.

DONE - omahanime

Requesting name change to SyN_ (remove the '_' if not allowed). Thanks :D

done.~KA

Can you please change my name to: Daddy

Done, make sure to put your old username in your signature. ~ Vulpix Yolk

Syn_ said:
Requesting name change to SyN_ (remove the '_' if not allowed). Thanks :D

done.~KA

Did you want the 'N' capitalized? Arceus missed that part. Profile comment me and I can do it real quick.

I haz one question. I've been a member for ~3 years and I have 0% warning level, but I don't haz 250 posts... can I still get a name change?

Cats.

InfernoBlaze said:
I haz one question. I've been a member for ~3 years and I have 0% warning level, but I don't haz 250 posts... can I still get a name change?

Cats.

You need to have 250 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back