Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

The Fallen One

COWER, MORTALS
RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

New episode.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-nAf7_e2KE[/video]

That was a great episode. Big Mac showing actual emotions, the references to old Western movies, and the fact that Derpy is her canon name and now has actual speaking lines. That alone makes this /the best episode ever/.

shiny umbreon

Aspiring Trainer
RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

January 21st, 2012. The day when Ponychan,Equestria Daily, and the Internet Exploded.
Because of one pony. That one pony... made my life complete. Also made me fall out of my chair and laugh so hard, i cried.
Fandom tears were shed and screams could be heard from miles away on January 21st, 2012.
God Bless this fandom we all know and love.

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

I want to watch that S2 episode with Derpy, but i'm only on S1 ep 20 somethin! crap!

Typhlosionwolf

Pokeman Coordinator ^^D

NOOOO!! I missed the new episode! But apparently it was amazing!!! :( Anyone wanna clue me in as to what happened?

The Fallen One

COWER, MORTALS

Typhlosionwolf said:
NOOOO!! I missed the new episode! But apparently it was amazing!!! :( Anyone wanna clue me in as to what happened?

Scroll up, I linked it on youtube.

Typhlosionwolf

Pokeman Coordinator ^^D

The Fallen One said:
Scroll up, I linked it on youtube.

Oh. Okay. Perfect! Weird.... when I was scrolling up a minute ago the link didn't show. o_0 But now it's showing so YAY! xD

Zenith

||||

that episode rivals "Lesson Zero" for best episode of the season so far.

also, new episode summary (spoiler: it's still not Fluttershy)
Episode Title: A Friend in Deed

Air Date: February 18, 2012
Summary: Pinkie Pie tries to turn Cranky Doodle Donkey, the only creature to refuse her friendship.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

Well I watched it since you praised it, it was decent. :3

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

APPLEJACK BLUSHING IS WAY TOO CUTE

This episode was incredible and not just because of Derpy either. But Derpy was spot on. I've heard that one girl who people liked as Derpy's VA and people are kind of salty that Derpy doesn't sound exactly like her, but I know everyone is going to grow to love her (especially since she's voiced by Tabitha St. Germaine *raritygasm*).

also, granny smith. again.

Vulpix Yolk

\ \ durant gang \ \

New Episode Discussion

That episode was pretty beautiful. Derpy talking was cool and all, but I'm not a big Derpy fan, so yeah. I loved that they forgot Rarity and Pinkie in the desert. That made my day. Also Fluttershy trying to sort through those cherries was amazing. I swear, I'm going to have to like, start some protests or something if we don't get more Fluttershy soon.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!

OMG LEMME JOIN, BRONIES FOR LIFE< ALSO HAPPY DERPY DAY JAN 21st 2012!!!

The Fallen One

COWER, MORTALS

I swear I need to stop reading sad fics. I'm gonna end up depressed if I read stuff like "My Little Dashie" or "Decay"...bah.

SAD FANFICTION, Y U SO GOOD?

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

read herp derp again :)

27th_wonder

pegasus boots: hyrule's finest and fastest

Tobi_Akatsuki said:
ALSO HAPPY DERPY DAY JAN 21st 2012!!!

is this official now??

I still believe that derpy day should be 25th Oct, because that was her birthday
>http://derpyhoovesnews.com/img/derpy/derpy_birth.png<

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Yesterday's episode was pretty significant for us as a community. The fact that Derpy has grown from an animation error no one was supposed to notice to a fully scripted character with actual lines is amazing. Derpy literally exists because we wanted her to. It's just now hitting me how important this episode is. Holy crap, guys. We made a character. We invented a character and now she is real.

Man. Bronies. We are the best fandom in the history of the world.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member

PMJ said:
Man. Bronies. We are the best fandom in the history of the world.

We're lucky we have such a receptive group of writers who try to listen to the fanbase and cater to what they'd like to see happen.

27th_wonder

celestia help me...

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MPN_7MmRQw[/video]

I'm addicted

Eevee

Whatever you do, don't play Half-Life in the dark.

New episode opinion
1. I like Derpy's voice actress.
2. I want to try a chimycherry.
3. It is always the nice ones that you have to watch out for.

27th_wonder

^
it was tabitha st germain (rarity/luna/zecora/many more)

also, BaldDumboRat has posted a new video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhLUFdNReIw

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-fanon-is-canon.jpg