Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

Chariblaze, you watch the show 0_o

I'm not 100% sure as to why I watch the show, I think mostly because how amazing the animation is. Also, it takes your mind off of everything for a bit, it's a nice break from reality.

RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

Watched season 1 a little before season 2 aired. Been watching season 2 since it started. Caught My Little Brony (as well as Pokememes) right when it started, so I follow that. But I never have the urge to talk about a TV show. I can't say much about stuff other than "Neat", "Nifty", and "Nice", so I've never participated in that part of the community.

Oh man, the community.

My reasons for watching the show are pretty much what todd and Chariblaze said.

Hello, I am Nightmane, and I love ponies. Watched basically every episode. Just joined here and found tis is the tread to express my love for ponies. So, umm, how nis everypony?

Nightmane said:
Hello, I am Nightmane, and I love ponies. Watched basically every episode. Just joined here and found tis is the tread to express my love for ponies. So, umm, how nis everypony?

More people :D.

I watch it because it's funny and entertaining. Look at what else we have to watch...ya it's all crap. This show is actually visually pleasing and very entertaining. It may not have a plot (although I wish it did :/) but it's still a good show. I'm not saying everyone should like it because it's just not going to be that way. The characters are really good and original.

I was on the bus today, going home, and listening to Find a Pet for the six thousandth time, when I realized something.

I want an Applejack song. Is that too much to ask? Here's hoping we won't have to wait until season three for one.

an Applejack song would be amazing. Applejack doesn't get enough love, to the point of her getting less votes than Luna in the recent EqD survey. Very sad |:

inb4 it's in the last roundup and is shorter than cupcakes

I personally like MLP because of the songs. My uber #one song is Winter Wrap-up. I simply love that song. I also love Pinkie's songs. Also, the storylines in the episodes are amazing.

My favorite pony would be Rainbow Dash because of her overall awesomeness. I remember in Art of the Dress, she stated that she just wanted the dress Rarity was making to be "cooler." I love her awesomeness.

PMJ said:
inb4 it's in the last roundup and is shorter than cupcakes

mah name is applejack
i kick the trees and make the apples fall down

that is the whole song.

Ok, to be fair, that would be an amazing song, and it would probably make my life complete. There is an episode on tomorrow right?

yes, it's the foalsitting one.

Hey, remember the whole fiasco with the leaked song? I completely forgot about until I came across it on youtube by accident (I was like huh this thumbnail looks cool wow this song sounds neat wow this voice actor sounds just like the real Pinkie PiWAIT A MINUUUUUUUUTE). I closed it out after I heard one line.

Given that Pinkie Pie is foalsitting in this episode, I foresee her trying to sing to them to calm the foals down. Hopefully it is this song, because I hated not listening to the whole thing.

edit also finally voted on the poll, for Sweetie Belle. FiW probably had something to do with that but I mean nopony likes Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo is just meh. So I guess Sweetie Belle wins by default? Apparently the majority of you think so, too.

Saw the episode. Was definitely a decent one. Pinkie Pie broke physics at least 3 times in the first 9 minutes of the episode...

The episode was good. But, babysitting isn't Pinkie's forte. She did a decent job trying her hardest, but she maybe tried too hard.

I took the quiz... It said I was Applejack... I haven't watched this show since i was 6... WHO IS APPLEJACK!!!
images

PMJ said:
Hey, remember the whole fiasco with the leaked song? I completely forgot about until I came across it on youtube by accident (I was like huh this thumbnail looks cool wow this song sounds neat wow this voice actor sounds just like the real Pinkie PiWAIT A MINUUUUUUUUTE). I closed it out after I heard one line.

Given that Pinkie Pie is foalsitting in this episode, I foresee her trying to sing to them to calm the foals down. Hopefully it is this song, because I hated not listening to the whole thing.
NOPE PIG SONG

nomekop: Applejack is Applejack. She's been around since the original series, but I don't think she was really around for G3 and G3.5.

pig song ._.

Episode was pretty good, them are some talented chillens

Back