Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

I thought the Pinkie Pie Pig Song was cute, although to be completely honest, at first I was expecting that leaked Pinkie Pie song to be in this episode.

RE: The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Not-Clan: 20% Cooler Than Official Clans

tumblr_lx78kpXCnv1r0qpm0o1_500.png

my mind is blown

More mind blowing:

tumblr_lwxuf1siz81r0qpm0o1_500.png

tumblr_lw674354Nk1r0qpm0o1_r1_500.png

tumblr_lra1a1ymbY1r0qpm0o1_500.png

7y2wx2o

they are

Episode announcement:
Episode: Hearts and Hooves Day
Summary: The Cutie Mark Crusaders make Miss Cheerilee and Big Macintosh fall in Love.
Air Date: February 11, 2011
I CALLED THIS, I TOTALLY CALLED THIS A WHILE BACK

I CALLED THIS SHIP BEING CANON

YOU SAID I WAS CRAZY, YOU SAID THIS WAS CRAZY

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Big Mac and Cheerliee? That's crazy!

Say goodbye to all the other Big Mac ships.

Mac and 'Lee was one of the ships in...er...that fic that shall /never/ be mentioned in this thread. Makes some sense...I guess. I bet that it's not going to work out though.

The CMC are doing this so they can be "CUTIE MARK CRUSADER MATCHMAKERS!"

future ep comments
inb4 the cmc just _think_ they hooked up Cheerilee and Macintosh because they're too young to know what love actually is

Also Cheerilee + Big Macintosh for least shippable names ever

New Episode.
What?... I don't even know what to say about this show anymore... CMCs either way though, we're in for an interesting episode to say the least.

OOH OOH I KNOW

Applejack sings a ballad to her brother about the dangers of falling in love

please let us have it

I just watched the new episode.

I cannot believe there are now two ne ponies. I like Poundcake the pegasus. Finally, a MALE pegasus. I hope they stay around, because if those ponies grow up, I would love to call Poundcake. He's a boy and he is my favorite pony type: pegasus.

PMJ said:
OOH OOH I KNOW

Applejack sings a ballad to her brother about the dangers of falling in love

please let us have it

Or maybe a song to the CMC about love and then they get the idea to try and be matchmakers?

I vote for this.

Nah, but seriously, I am sure there is going to be a song in that episode, won't be surprise if Cheerlie or Bic Mac sings it either

Hey bronies, I have a message for you from 42 chocolate and a post of my own.

42 chocolate (remember him?) wants to tell you guys that thanks to the original thread about this, he has become a brony and supports you guys!

I have become a brony thanks to him. I am on episode 29 and am trying to catch up to season 2 :)

Vulpix Yolk said:
I vote for this.

Nah, but seriously, I am sure there is going to be a song in that episode, won't be surprise if Cheerlie or Bic Mac sings it either

If Cheerilee sings a song in this episode my life will be fulfilled

Back